Kamala's New Position on Guns

Just watch her reversal on fracking to appease Pennsylvania

She was lying out of her ass
THAT was FOUR years ago, numb nuts.
Your dear leader changed his mind yesterday.

After meeting with pharma lobbyists, Trump drops promise ...​

1727200564496.png
Vox
https://www.vox.com › policy-and-politics › trump-me...

Jan 31, 2017 — Trump's new policy on prescription drugs is that drug companies should get tax cuts and deregulation.

Why the circumstances surrounding Trump's new flip-flop ...​

1727200593781.png
Yahoo
https://www.yahoo.com › news › maddow-blog-why-ci...

18 hours ago — Donald Trump has a habit of flip-flopping after meeting with wealthy potential donors. Take his approach to vaping, for example.

1727200744722.png

Anyone who believes Harris isn't about as anti-gun as they come hasn't been paying attention.

I don't know why she attempts to convince people otherwise - it's clearly a lie.

Her second amendment support is .... new. lol She did sign onto an amicus brief in Heller advocating NO independent right to simply own firearms. THAT got my attention. But, I don't find any "reasonable" link showing she supported outlawing a person's right to simply own a firearm for self-defense (or target shooting or hunting.)

But the NRA has won this. It's suicide (-: to try to ban anything nationwide. IF not for Hunter, we'd probably be rid of the nonsense that you illegally buy ammo if you have a med weed card.

Still, the issue is a mixed bag. Fla's attny general just opted out of defending the state law making open carry legal. The reason should be obvious: someone wanted to shoot Trump.

Give it up Ratty. You can't tell us what kind of gun she has because she doesn't have a fucking gun.
The article says it is a small pistol that can fit in a small purse? Of course that is Greek to me? :dunno:

It also said it is kept in her California home?

The article says it is a small pistol that can fit in a small purse? Of course that is Greek to me? :dunno:

It also said it is kept in her California home?
That would be a conceal carry weapon. Not something your would use for home protection.

My husband owns three guns (that I know about) and one of them he claims is mine....but I've never even held it yet, he says he bought it for me... Across the meadow and on the other side of the river, my neighbor has a Rod and Gun club/shooting range and told the hubby when he ran in to them at the grocery store, to bring me over and they would teach me what I need to know....but we have not done it yet.

What kind of guns they are, I am clueless! :dunno: That's just hubby stored info....but he doesn't know the ingredients in my tomato sauce....so we are even, Steven!😁

My husband owns three guns (that I know about) and one of them he claims is mine....but I've never even held it yet, he says he bought it for me... Across the meadow and on the other side of the river, my neighbor has a Rod and Gun club/shooting range and told the hubby when he ran in to them at the grocery store, to bring me over and they would teach me what I need to know....but we have not done it yet.

What kind of guns they are, I am clueless! :dunno: That's just hubby stored info....but he doesn't know the ingredients in my tomato sauce....so we are even, Steven!😁

That's weird.

Forum List

Back