Kamala's New Position on Guns

You don't have any cuz you are a liar.

I have a link, to show the b.s. was b.s.

Re: "A staffer reveals that Kamala Harris doesn’t actually own a gun.”

This video was manipulated. A spokesperson for Vice President Kamala Harris’ 2024 presidential campaign said the Democratic nominee does own a gun — not that she doesn’t.

They shouldn't have had guns.

The guns they had, should have been taken from them.
Well, your one operative has over 100 arrests. Why did you allow him on the street in the first place?

And your other operative seems to have been working with lots the government so I doubt he would have had trouble getting a gun.

They pretty much walked him up to his assassination nest.

I have a link, to show the b.s. was b.s.

Re: "A staffer reveals that Kamala Harris doesn’t actually own a gun.”

This video was manipulated. A spokesperson for Vice President Kamala Harris’ 2024 presidential campaign said the Democratic nominee does own a gun — not that she doesn’t.
Hey stupid, I never said anything about a staffer. I said Kommiela immediately walked back on the statement she would shoot an intruder.

"If somebody breaks in my house, they're getting shot," the vice president said in a clip posted to the social media platform X by journalist Collin Rugg.

Uncomfortable laughter from both audience and candidate ensued.

"I probably should not have said that. But my staff will deal with that later," she said mid-cackle.

Hey stupid, I never said anything about a staffer. I said Kommiela immediately walked back on the statement she would shoot an intruder.

"If somebody breaks in my house, they're getting shot," the vice president said in a clip posted to the social media platform X by journalist Collin Rugg.

You're being deliberately stupid again.

If somebody breaks into her house they're getting shot

Just ask the secret service.

It's why you can be arrested 100 times and not be sitting in jail
Yes, leftist prosecutors who refuse to prosecute their fellow leftists is how that happens.

Has nothing to do with the Constitution.

Has everything to do with corrupt leftists.

Yes, leftist prosecutors who refuse to prosecute their fellow leftists is how that happens.

Has nothing to do with the Constitution.

Has everything to do with corrupt leftists.

The guy is obviously a mental case.

Putting him in jail won't cure him. It would only make it worse.

The goal should be to take away his guns, so he can't do harm to others, or himself.

1727289890034.png

The guy is obviously a mental case.

Putting him in jail won't cure him. It would only make it worse.

The goal should be to take away his guns, so he can't do harm to others, or himself.
Clearly. So why do leftist prosecutors constantly let him out?

The dude was convicted for having a weapon of mass destruction.

What does it take for you leftists to take one of your own off the street?

Forum List

Back