Democrats Waking Up

This is happening throughout the Democrat Party. But "Trump is destroying the Republican Party"

I can't believe what I'm hearing. What does she mean she does not know the plan Kamala Harris has for combating the soul crushing inflation? Kalama Harris hare repeatedly said that she comes from a middle-class background when asked this question, so she has answered this question. Is she deaf or is she just stupid?

I'll have you know that Kamala's mother had to save for years to buy a house for her family.

WTH?

Democrats are waking up to a brand new day of rising Harris poll numbers! :mm:

#BLUETSUNAMI

Walking my purple neighborhood in my purple swing state (Michigan), I see not a single Harris sign. Not one. I have never seen that before--just one candidate's signs, not at least a couple of both.

Start coping, because the polls are wrong.

Walking my purple neighborhood in my purple swing state (Michigan), I see not a single Harris sign. Not one. I have never seen that before--just one candidate's signs, not at least a couple of both.

Start coping, because the polls are wrong.
Like in ‘16, at lot of people aren’t revealing who they’re voting for, but in the opposite direction.

#BLUETSUNAMI

Like in ‘16, at lot of people aren’t revealing who they’re voting for, but in the opposite direction.

#BLUETSUNAMI

I am telling you the truth: I have never seen this in my neighborhood. Never. Not in 2008 or 2012 with Obama. Not in 2016 with Trump. Not in 2020. No one is "ashamed" of Harris. It's that the polls are lying to sway people, and that's why Harris has to propose a debate. It's a Hail Mary. Start wrapping your head around that.

I am telling you the truth: I have never seen this in my neighborhood. Never. Not in 2008 or 2012 with Obama. Not in 2016 with Trump. Not in 2020. No one is "ashamed" of Harris. It's that the polls are lying to sway people, and that's why Harris has to propose a debate. It's a Hail Mary. Start wrapping your head around that.
#WAKEUP

#BLUETSUNAMI
In my northern Virginia neighborhood just outside DC, I see lots of Harris signs, and then houses with no signs. The houses with no signs are likely Trump voters who don’t want their house vandalized or their neighbors insulting them.

In my northern Virginia neighborhood just outside DC, I see lots of Harris signs, and then houses with no signs. The houses with no signs are likely Trump voters who don’t want their house vandalized or their neighbors insulting them.
Are you sure they’re afraid and not just embarrassed!

#VOTEBLUE

Are you sure they’re afraid and not just embarrassed!

#VOTEBLUE
What is there to be embarrassed about? Nope. After years of being insulted, mocked, and downright villified for not succumbing to liberalism, we just don’t want to put up with the hateful rhetoric of our “morally superior” liberal neighbors.

What is there to be embarrassed about? Nope. After years of being insulted, mocked, and downright villified for not succumbing to liberalism, we just don’t want to put up with the hateful rhetoric of our “morally superior” liberal neighbors.
The only hateful rhetoric I hear comes from MAGA. It’s gotten so bad, even fellow Republicans are taking potshots at Trump.

#MAGAFANSHATE

I can't believe what I'm hearing. What does she mean she does not know the plan Kamala Harris has for combating the soul crushing inflation? Kalama Harris hare repeatedly said that she comes from a middle-class background when asked this question, so she has answered this question. Is she deaf or is she just stupid?

I'll have you know that Kamala's mother had to save for years to buy a house for her family.

WTH?
How does growing up in a middle class household necessarily correlate to having a measurable plan for reducing inflation today? It doesn’t.

Kamala Harris is a wealthy elitist 1 percent liberal who is out of touch with the working class which today means the middle class.

The only hateful rhetoric I hear comes from MAGA. It’s gotten so bad, even fellow Republicans are taking potshots at Trump.

#MAGAFANSHATE
LOL. The Dems have been screaming hate-filled rants at Trump voters since 2016, and now it’s so bad that liberal loons are trying to kill him.

Stop your lie that it was a Republican the last time. He HAD been a Republican, but being how mentally ill he is, he was brainwashed into being a liberal.

How does that make Trump any better? He’s a billionaire, but she isn’t a convicted felon, fraudster, adjudicated rapist and disrespecter of the troops.

#VOTEHARRIS
^^^ sometimes, the only thing you can do with these idiot libs is laugh.

LOL. The Dems have been screaming hate-filled rants at Trump voters since 2016, and now it’s so bad that liberal loons are trying to kill him.

Stop your lie that it was a Republican the last time. He HAD been a Republican, but being how mentally ill he is, he was brainwashed into being a liberal.
I don’t recall much ‘2A solution’ talk from the left. Got some cites?

#MAGALIES

Trump is so weak that Texas & Florida are about to slip into undecided column

AD_4nXd2EYZH5ayRENOveoPNMKv2rOQOdKClfoQIxYIUqB7XDm7m6Gss67CYm7htsvPoCBenEo2kIFa9Ug06RWfqgfzNpPauETUpjuYK6HjP5y_B29fjWNOjN9w1AILw086P0ZU_Rev_vZ8FEfn_N-xlrWMxhVvE

How does that make Trump any better? He’s a billionaire, but she isn’t a convicted felon, fraudster, adjudicated rapist and disrespecter of the troops.

#VOTEHARRIS
Trump’s economic plans will deliver lower energy prices and lower consumer goods prices. Under Biden-Harris, gas prices have overall been higher than Trump’s average gas prices. Under Biden-Harris, inflation grew at a compound rate of 20 percent throughout their term.

When presented with these facts, Democrats say that Harris was the VP and had no control or input as to the economic policies. At the same time, Harris has not provided any specifics on how different her policies will be vs. Biden. She only refers to her middle class upbringing.

Forum List

Back