Kamalla Harris 2019 presidential candidate: "There’s no question I’m in favor of banning fracking," How will this go over in Pennsylvania today?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Will she suddenly change her position? She will of course if it means winning or losing Pennsylvania, but we know how she really feels.
Banning all fracking would be disastrous for union workers, and parts of the country that rely on clean natural gas.

This is the kind of thing we will be getting if a San Francisco liberal is elected president.

VP Harris faces backlash in crucial swing state after her 'disastrous' anti-fracking position resurfaces​

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Kamala Harris is facing renewed criticism for her past support of banning fracking, which she boldly proclaimed while running for president in 2019, particularly from critics pointing out the popularity of fracking in Rust Belt states like Pennsylvania.

Will she suddenly change her position? She will of course if it means winning or losing Pennsylvania, but we know how she really feels.
Banning all fracking would be disastrous for union workers, and parts of the country that rely on clean natural gas.

This is the kind of thing we will be getting if a San Francisco liberal is elected president.

VP Harris faces backlash in crucial swing state after her 'disastrous' anti-fracking position resurfaces​

Not well, but the dear Gov of my state is on her short list for VP.

Didn't seem to make a difference when Obama said it, or Bidumb said it, the big blue shitholes all have their 'mail in' ballots ready to stuff into the boxes, so it will make zero difference either way.

I don't know who it will be popular with but I would wager that they have a higher propensity of having pink or blue hair and being on prescribed medications for anger issues.

How much fracking do they use in Pa?

For the Steelers are you in the Justin Fields camp or Russell Wilson? Just curious.

I'm torn, I would go for Field's probably just because he's younger, and should be the future franchise QB, but I think it's going to take seeing some preseason games to see how each performs and who comes out being more successful. Could take Fields some time to get comfortable and confident enough to keep the job. Training camp starts today!

Kamala's opinions no longer matter. See below to understand WHY.

Kamala's opinions no longer matter. See below to find out WHY.

Forum List

Back