Kanye Goes On Alex Jones To Proclaim He Likes Hitler - Libs Totally Triggered

trump called Robinson the modern day Martin Luther King. It will cost him North Carolina.

I love the way he said Martin Luther King x TWO. The way he says TWO you know he knows he's poking the bear. Is he really MLK x 2? How so because he's twice as heavy?

If he's MLK x 2 how come blacks don't like him? My god those poor black people on nude africa.com being trolled by a black nazi tranny lover. Then this guy says "I know what I'll be for a living. A Republican Uncle Tom". And Republicans love that shit.

I love the way he said Martin Luther King x TWO. The way he says TWO you know he knows he's poking the bear. Is he really MLK x 2? How so because he's twice as heavy?

If he's MLK x 2 how come blacks don't like him? My god those poor black people on nude africa.com being trolled by a black nazi tranny lover. Then this guy says "I know what I'll be for a living. A Republican Uncle Tom". And Republicans love that shit.
I hope he costs trump the presidency....

Kanye West is severely bi polar and gets off his meds frequently. He's been getting worse since his divorce. It takes a special kind of democrat to keep making fun of him.
Kanye makes it too easy to make fun of him.

It's on him if he goes off his meds.

I'm 90% sure Kanye is gay. He can't admit it to himself and that is what is making him insane.

trump called Robinson the modern day Martin Luther King. It will cost him North Carolina.
Trump called Robinson "Martin Luther King on steroids".

I don't recall Robinson leading civil rights marches or making historical speeches, but then Trump is about as ignorant of American history, particularly black history, as it gets.

Trump thinks George Washington seized the airports.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back