'Karen was murdered on her way to a Torah lesson'

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Ecuadorian Karen Mosquera, 22, who was critically wounded in the Jerusalem light rail terrorist attack last week, succumbed to her wounds on Sunday at the Hadassah Medical Center in Jerusalem's Ein Kerem, raising the death toll in the incident to two people.

Mosquera arrived from Ecuador a year ago intending to learn about Judaism and convert. She spent the past two months in a Midrasha, an institute of Jewish studies for women, with other women from South America.

"She was wounded while on her way to a Torah lesson," a friend of Mosquera said. "She was a quiet girl who believed in her path, fought to become a Jew and nothing bothered her."

Ecuador woman critically hurt in Jerusalem terror attack succumbs to wounds - Israel News Ynetnews

------

HY"D

I'm sure Bibi will use this as an excuse to kill another couple thousand Palestinians.

You are pure evil scum

No, evil is going into someone else's land, slaughtering thousands of them and then complaining when they fight back.

You have a terrible grasp of history. When the Jews went there, THEY were the ones who got slaughtered. Wayyy before any Jew killed an Arab.
But why are you changing the subject?

I called you scum because you chose this thread about the death of a hunan being, to express your hateful propaganda

I'm sure Bibi will use this as an excuse to kill another couple thousand Palestinians.

You are pure evil scum

No, evil is going into someone else's land, slaughtering thousands of them and then complaining when they fight back.

You have a terrible grasp of history. When the Jews went there, THEY were the ones who got slaughtered. Wayyy before any Jew killed an Arab.

I called you scum because you chose this thread about the death of a hunan being, to express your hateful propaganda
What do you believe the purpose of the thread is?

Those 2000 Palestinians who were killed in Gaza earlier this year were also human beings.

Those 2000 Palestinians who were killed in Gaza earlier this year were also human beings.

I never denied that

At least half of them were terrorists who cheered and acted for our demise.

You are pure evil scum

What do you believe the purpose of the thread is?
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist

[

Well, you did steal their land and crowd them into a slum... so I can kind of see that.

Again with this crap? There is not even ONE Israeli inside the Gaza strip.

Well, it's the rest of Palestine that you guys stole.

NOw, you see, here's the thing. If my neighbors hated me so much they were strapping bombs onto themselves to try to kill me.

I'd move.

[

Well, you did steal their land and crowd them into a slum... so I can kind of see that.

NOw, you see, here's the thing. If my neighbors hated me so much they were strapping bombs onto themselves to try to kill me.

I'd move.

Yes, to another state probably, because you guys have a choice of about 50 others, right?

Our choice is a bit more limited

For the record, my family lived on this land since 1883. Nothing is going to make me move, this is the land my great-grandfather was raised in. The savages would leave before me.

Yes, to another state probably, because you guys have a choice of about 50 others, right?

For the record, my family lived on this land since 1883. Nothing is going to make me move, this is the land my great-grandfather was raised in. The savages would leave before me.

No, your choices aren't limited. A lot of countries would accept the Zionists. The Palestinians probably would have before you committed 60 years of atrocities against them.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Yeah, especially the head-chopping, baby-smashing, Jihad-flag waving ones. Gotta love those.

are you saying the IDF never commits atrocities?

You know, like running people over with bulldozers?

You mean like that pro-Hamas girl, Carrie? that stupid girl thought she was wonderwoman, and figured the hard way it was not the case.

No, your choices aren't limited. A lot of countries would accept the Zionists. The Palestinians probably would have before you committed 60 years of atrocities against them.

The Palestinians chose the war and lost.

People want Israel to appologize for not letting the Arabs finish it off. Sorry, not gonna happen

[

I'd move.

COWARD

Forum List

Back