Karzai refused to meet Obama at Bagram Air Base, says US official

It's a sad day for the U.S when the Leader of the poorest country in the Middle East refuses to meet with our President.

My, how far we have fallen........ :doubt:

Hardly surprising with the current state of the Karzai/US relationship.

I wonder how long it will be before the Taliban is back in control in Afghanistan?

well, evidently they know when they are being used

He hasn't had time for them all these years so what's different now

just shows how far we have fallen under this man

But....but....Obama was going to heal cancer, stop global warming and mend relationships worldwide.

well, evidently they know when they are being used

He hasn't had time for them all these years so what's different now

just shows how far we have fallen under this man

Not surprising that you came to this conclusion.

After the Russians pulled out of Afghanistan the puppet president they had installed lasted about 2 years before he was captured, castrated, and hanged.

Karzai will be lucky to last that long after the U.S. leaves. .. :cool:

What a waste of time that place was. Literally nothing to show for it except for fucked up veterans. Horrible waste of time.

I wonder how long it will be before the Taliban is back in control in Afghanistan?

And I wonder how long Karzai will survive unless he gets out of Dodge.

When all U.S. forces are out of there my guess would be a year tops.

You think that he'd be doing his best to keep the US in Afghanistan to cover his arse...unless he's now trying to look anti-American to the Taliban.

And I wonder how long Karzai will survive unless he gets out of Dodge.

When all U.S. forces are out of there my guess would be a year tops.

You think that he'd be doing his best to keep the US in Afghanistan to cover his arse...unless he's now trying to look anti-American to the Taliban.

Seems like he's trying to play both sides if that's the case i don't think it will end well for him.

Forum List

Back