Katie Couric warned Democrats about alienation of the working class

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

Former NBC “Today” show host Katie Couric warned this week that Democrats have “kind of lost” working class voters and urged the party to “do better” to regain their trust before the November election.

“I think that there needs to be a greater connection between the working class and the Democratic Party because, let’s face it…the Democrats have kind of lost the working class,” Couric told former Obama White House deputy chief of staff Alyssa Mastromonaco on the “Hysteria” podcast.

“It was never that way during all my years of covering politics,” Couric added. “You had the head of the Teamsters at the RNC, you have people buying into this notion that Republicans care about dinner table issues much more than Democrats. And these narratives, I think, have become too deeply entrenched about liberal college-educated elites who are condescending.”

Comment:
Obama, Hillary Clinton and John Kerry have all expressed their contempt for working class people.
You can also see Hollywood mocking working class people in our entertainment.
The Democrat Party's open border policy is both a cultural and economic threat to working class people.
There is also an element of White Liberal Supremacy in the Radical Left's loathing of working-class Americans

tomhankshfhhhf.png

The Democrats have become the party of Marxism, sexual degeneracy, illegal aliens, transnational corporations, climate hysteria, White hatred, censorship, lawfare, and senseless warfare.

Forum List

Back