Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
yeah, Trump has Russian ties

Hack Hillary !

Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton's email

so what happens ?

Hillary gets hacked ...

WASHINGTON — A Russian cyberattack that targeted Democratic politicians was bigger than it first appeared and breached the private email accounts of more than 100 party officials and groups, officials with knowledge of the case said Wednesday.

The widening scope of the attack has prompted the F.B.I. to broaden its investigation, and agents have begun notifying a long list of Democratic officials that the Russians may have breached their personal accounts.

The main targets appear to have been the personal email accounts of Hillary Clinton’s campaign officials and party operatives, along with a number of party organizations.

Officials have acknowledged that the Russian hackers gained access to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, which is the fund-raising arm for House Democrats, and to the Democratic National Committee, including a D.N.C. voter analytics program used by Mrs. Clinton’s presidential campaign.

They hacked a computer that is sitting in pieces in some workshop in some government basement in DC or Langley?

Damn they're good

Uh she was hacked before he said it.....and yeah Don is controlling Russia. I guess we can now say he does have more experience at running a country than Hillary...and no dead ambassadors!

Uh she was hacked before he said it.....and yeah Don is controlling Russia. I guess we can now say he does have more experience at running a country than Hillary...and no dead ambassadors!

you have no idea when Trump communicated with Russia about a hack before he made a public request. The day after he announced he was running he could have told Putin to get him some intel on Democrats.

you have no idea when Trump communicated with Russia about a hack before he made a public request. The day after he announced he was running he could have told Putin to get him some intel on Democrats.

Ok you're an idiot.
First you're saying Trump has that kind of pull he runs Russia.....that's insane.
Second of all do you have any proof of this?
I.have more.proof of Clinton being a traitor.

Ok you're an idiot.
First you're saying Trump has that kind of pull he runs Russia.....that's insane.

facts are facts Goober

Trump wanted

Trump got.

Ok you're an idiot.

facts are facts Goober

Trump wanted

Trump got.

Yeah, you'ru right... But... this logic means, Killary has a strong ties in ISIS!!! She came, she saw - Gaddafi died... by the hand of ISIS warriors...

P.S. Look at video... Could the normal, responsible people be such blood-thirsty?

Ok you're an idiot.

facts are facts Goober

Trump wanted

Trump got.

Yeah, you'ru right... But... this logic means, Killary has a strong ties in ISIS!!! She came, she saw - Gaddafi died... by the hand of ISIS warriors...

P.S. Look at video... Could the normal, responsible people be such blood-thirsty?

Clinton has strong ties to ISIS ?

uh huh, surrrrrrre thing Nakita.

and Obama was born in Kenya

bal bla bla

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Ok you're an idiot.

facts are facts Goober

Trump wanted

Trump got.

Lol, tin foil hat time!

Ok you're an idiot.

facts are facts Goober

Trump wanted

Trump got.

bal bla bla

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

So, you proved, Trump don't have any relations to KGB or Russian hackers :))

Ok you're an idiot.

facts are facts Goober

Trump wanted

Trump got.

bal bla bla

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

So, you proved, Trump don't have any relations to KGB or Russian hackers :))

so see the 1st link in the op ...

Dunno if Trump has ties to Russia or not, because at one time he claimed to have met with Putin during the Russian Miss Universe pageant, but now he says he never met the man.

Know who DOES have strong ties to Putin and his cronies? Trump's campaign manager. He was the consultant that got the Putin friendly guy elected as president of the Ukraine just before all the shit hit the fan with the Russian invasion. Matter of fact, the president of the Ukraine paid him 12.4 MILLION dollars for his work.

Dunno if Trump has ties to Russia or not, because at one time he claimed to have met with Putin during the Russian Miss Universe pageant, but now he says he never met the man.

Know who DOES have strong ties to Putin and his cronies? Trump's campaign manager. He was the consultant that got the Putin friendly guy elected as president of the Ukraine just before all the shit hit the fan with the Russian invasion. Matter of fact, the president of the Ukraine paid him 12.4 MILLION dollars for his work.

where theres smoke, theres fire ... who said that ?

"she was hacked before he said it......". :clap:

Sack of Siete left that part out. Progressives lie..........true story.

where theres smoke, theres fire ... who said that ?

Fake Injun 'Lahkota'.............you idiot!...........:lmao:

Trump may have been ass deep with the Russians for a decade .. you prove he wasn't

waiting .......

Trump may have been ass deep with the Russians for a decade .. you prove he wasn't

waiting .......

For a decade?.........that's your accusation, so prove he was......(and keep taking 'crazy pills').

waiting .......

For a decade?.........that's your accusation, so prove he was......(and keep taking 'crazy pills').

I said "may have" numbnuts, pay attention..

but you cant prove he hasnt CAN YOU?

waiting .......

I said "may have" numbnuts, pay attention..

but you cant prove he hasnt CAN YOU?

I don't have time for your foolish delusional theories........you're like hemorrhoids, a Klingon, so get off my ass........

Forum List

Back