Kids Playing In My Neighborhood (video)

They are just having some fun

I watched your link and they were playing basketball in the street and her car interrupted their game. One guy did a good back flip from her right front fender but I saw no attack. What was she doing driving her car on their street?

I watched your link and they were playing basketball in the street and her car interrupted their game. One guy did a good back flip from her right front fender but I saw no attack. What was she doing driving her car on their street?

That's right. Who has the nerve to drive on the street? Especially when a mindless game of half-court, straight-up hoops is being played.

I guess you missed him punching the girl in the face, huh?

I didn't see that and assume it is true. I saw guys kicking her car wearing tennis shoes but not hard enough to dent it. What the hell was she doing there in the first place? Looking for trouble?

I didn't see that and assume it is true. I saw guys kicking her car wearing tennis shoes but not hard enough to dent it. What the hell was she doing there in the first place? Looking for trouble?

Unbelievable. Blaming the victim. You're a real piece of work, dude.

He gave it a love tap.

He gave it a love tap.

I will go along with that, only a love interest. I did not see an attack by any sense of the word. Show me the blood.

He gave it a love tap.

I will go along with that, only a love interest. I did not see an attack by any sense of the word. Show me the blood.

How dare she use a public street for it's intended purpose when someone else wants to block it for a game. Dude, if your brains were dynamite you couldn't blow your own nose.

I have sympathy. I mean when I see chimps beating each other and killing each other, we have to know they cannot help it.

They are monkeys after all. Actually, chimps are apes. Do you know the difference between a monkey and an ape? A tail. Monkeys have tails.

So calling those apes in the street monkeys, is just ignorant. Like chimps, they are apes.

The poor, terrified little cowardly pussies who only gravitate to these threads to vent a hatred they never have the sack to speak out loud in real life just can't help themselves. They are absolute slaves to their own fears and stupidity, but have no other outlet than forums like this. Poor, scared little pussies.

The poor, terrified little cowardly pussies who only gravitate to these threads to vent a hatred they never have the sack to speak out loud in real life just can't help themselves. They are absolute slaves to their own fears and stupidity, but have no other outlet than forums like this. Poor, scared little pussies.
Oh get over yourself. Here you are on the Internet.

Calm down Unkoturd, that's just how the kids play in the neighborhood

I am wondering who the perverted jap poopy pants is talking about.

I am wondering who the perverted jap poopy pants is talking about.
Himself

Normally they are playing the knock out game

Forum List

Back