KissMy. Let's go...

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
Reference point...

Natty C contends this: The child of an illegal immigrant isn't entitled to jack squat nothin. Automatic birthright citizenship of children born of any illegal immigrant is not any place in the Constitution. Nor has it ever been adjudicated. Ever.

KissMy response and contention: You LIE! You should read the US Constitution & pay close attention to the preamble "promote the general Welfare" and the 14th amendment.

Article XIV (Amendment 14 - Rights Guaranteed: Privileges and Immunities of Citizenship, Due Process, and Equal Protection) (1) All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

I disagree. No place in the Constitution are children of illegal immigrants granted automatic birthright citizenship. Nor has birthright citizenship of the children of illegal immigrants ever been adjudicated. Article XIV is irrelevant. Any claim of naturalization is consequently moot.

Additionally, no place in there does the General Welfare Clause give the Congress arbitrary power. In fact, the General Welfare Clause exists specifically for the stated purpose of limiting them strictly from arbitrary governance and spending. Which I'll explain clearly for you as we tinker along.

I'll give you the floor first. And I'll disregard your claim about me being a liar. Heartfelt commentary such as that which is most often premised upon emotion and feelings rather than those which are derived from the facts are excused. I feel that it's the right thing to do in situations such as these.

I believe a good place for you to begin would be to demonstrate for us where in the Constitution that it specifically states that children of illegal immigrant parents are automatically naturalized. But you may proceed as you wish. I'll cover anything I see that gets skipped over or otherwise omitted, whether accidental, coincidental, subsequent, or purposeful within my scope of knowledge and ability. And wouldn't you know it, KissMy? It's your lucky day. My scope of knowledge and ability to discuss the topic, though certainly not immune to err, is vast. Though, I do thoroughly like to learn. It's one of my favorite things to do. Share with us us your wisdom, please. Thanks!

As a courtesy, I'll offer that you'll need the Constitution in its original form, the Federalist papers, those being the blueprint for the Constitution, and various case law (not that judicial review exists any place in Article III, if you can find it in there, I'd like to see it) to serve as a study guide prior to. I'd avoid United States vs Wong Kim Ark, however, but whatever, it's up to you. This, of course, is a choice. I have them handy for reference anyway, I'll let you borrow mine if you're unprepared, just ask.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back