Knowing One Of Those Fruits

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1.When one wishes to judge the government school systems, use the Book of Matthew, chapter seven…. Ye shall know them by their fruits. · Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit ...

2. We have all sorts of Democrat supporters on the board, government school grads, who have imbibed the Left’s lies. Here’s one of the most common of them:

“The promise of America was made great by the founders that prevented a free society from the tyranny of religion.”
The Consternation Of A Conservative post #12

3. The most significant part of the above post is how drastically, how totally, how infinitely wrong that post, and that poster, is. You can bet it’s a Biden voter.
If any doubted the damage that government school, and Liberals, have done to Americans, just look at that post. It cries out for correcting. And this one is right up my alley: I am, after all, the ‘righter of wrongs.’

4. Let’s being with the method the Left teaches: claim the most outrageously false statements, lies that are 180° from the facts. No one who has not read Tocqueville is equipped to make pronouncements about history. His work quickly ends any connection between the Founder’s religion and tyranny.

“Although Christianity in its many varieties was the religion of the original colonies, Christianity does not preach operational dominance over the body politic in America. Tocqueville compared this aspect to Islam: “Mohammed professed to derive from Heaven, and has inserted in the Koran, not only religious doctrines, but political maxims, civil and criminal laws, and theories of science. The Gospel, on the contrary, speaks only of the general relations of men to God and to each other, beyond which it inculcates and imposes no point of faith.”

Tocqueville, “Democracy in America,” vol.2, p. 23.

5. The only tyranny’ being imposed is that of the ersatz ‘religion’ of the Left, which imposes it own version of ‘morality’ on everyone.

“…Obamacare law gave the federal government power to define “health.” And for liberalism, “health” includes being able to have sex without consequences,
…effective August 1, 2012, employers must provide contraception, abortifacients, and sterilization as part of their insurance packages, or face the wrath of the federal government.

Liberals embrace sexual liberation—that is, liberation from shame and guilt, and ultimately from Christian moral doctrines about sexuality. At first, this liberation was sold as “choice.” You’ve seen the T-shirt: “Against abortion? Don’t have one.” The selling point was that women were being freed from the tyranny of Christians imposing their morality on everyone else through laws against abortion. Everyone would be free to choose according to her own personal morality.

But the pretense of neutrality was just that—a pretense. As soon as a “pro-choice” administration acquired the power to do so, it imposed its own morality on everyone, requiring even Christian institutions to pay for abortion-inducing pills.

The liberal state is requiring that Christians obey liberal moral doctrines, even though that means they must violate their own moral doctrines. Nothing could more clearly illustrate the clash between one set of beliefs and another.
…undertaking the propagation of that liberal morality with messianic zeal.”
“Worshipping The State,” Benjamin Wiker

There is the tyranny of religion.....the religion of Militant Secularism. And it's taught in the government school system.

Last edited:
6. The poster quoted in the OP goes on to claim that the first amendment obviates religion.

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/the-consternation-of-a-e

What amendment does, is make certain the government never mandates a government religion….yet that is exactly what the Democrat Party stands for: Militant Secularism.

The Democrat Party will tell you what your position is on everything, no matter what you claim or how you believed before; you may call yourself a Catholic, but the Democrats will tell you to vote for abortion and you will; you may claim to be opposed to racism, but the party is currently anti-white race after all those years of being anti-black….and you will obligingly vote for racism.

The Democrat Party actually anointed their candidate as god, Jesus and the messiah.

Yeah….they actually called Obama that!!!

They established a state religion.

And that’s what they teach in government school.

7. They come out of indoctrination at government school, and say stupid stuff like this:

“The promise of America was made great by the founders that prevented a free society from the tyranny of religion.”

Obviously the dunce knows nothing about our Founders.

The reason our revolution was so different from the violent, homicidal chaos of the French version was the dominant American culture was Anglo-Saxon and Christian. “52 of the 56 signers of the declaration and 50 to 52 of the 55 signers of the Constitution were orthodox Trinitarian Christians.” http://www.davidlimbaugh.com/mt/archives/2010/02/new_column_libe_4.html

Believers in the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, or, as they would be known today, “an extremist Fundamentalist hate group.” (Coulter)

“From the Founding Era onward, there was strong consensus about the centrality of religious liberty in the United States.
The imperative of protecting religious freedom was not just a nod in the direction of piety. It reflects the Framers’ belief that religion was indispensable to sustaining our free system of government.

In his renowned 1785 pamphlet, “Memorial and Remonstrance Against Religious Assessments,” James Madison described religious liberty as “a right towards men” but “a duty towards the Creator,” and a “duty….precedent both in order of time and degree of obligation, to the claims of Civil Society.

How does religion promote the moral discipline and virtue needed to support free government?

First, it gives us the right rules to live by. The Founding generation were Christians. They believed that the Judeo-Christian moral system corresponds to the true nature of man. Those moral precepts start with the two great commandments – to Love God with your whole heart, soul, and mind; and to Love Thy Neighbor as Thyself.”
America’s great experiment with freedom needs religion
A Moral Citizenry Is Not a Theocracy

Faith is inseparable from liberty and freedom.

And, it appears, ignorance is inseparable from government schooling.

8. Our civilization could not have come into existence without the Judeo-Christian religion, and the latest wave of destroyers of civilization recognize that. For that reason, they gain power by taking over the institutions of our culture, the schools and the media.

And government schools specialize in attacking real religion.....and teaching government worship.

Three millennia ago, due to the start of monotheism, humanity began to construct the ‘house’ we live in today, the palace known as Western Civilization. Genesis 1:26 suddenly made every individual special, and made the argument against slavery.
In 1215, the Magna Carta underscored the premise with this language:
“Know ye, that we, in the presence of God, and for the salvation of our soul, and the souls of all our ancestors and heirs,….”
1215: Magna Carta - Online Library of Liberty

We’ve built western civilization on two pillars: God created every human in His image and human beings are able to investigate and make rational conclusions about the world. These two ideas were born in Jerusalem and Athens, respectively.
“If you believe that government has no right to intrude upon the exercise of your individual will, that you have a moral duty to be virtuous, that human beings are capable of bettering the world through the use of reason, you are a product of Jerusalem and Athens.”
Ben Shapiro, “The Right Side Of History.”

‘The Enlightenment’…sounds like a blessing, sunlight into the dark. That’s probably the impression left by government schooling. Actually, the explosion of science, the sudden success in understanding of the world, led to many elites actually believing that only one of the two features that led to that point, reason, was necessary….and the other, religion, could be dispensed with.

‘They were wrong. Science can tell us what we can do, but, sans religion, not what we should do.

9. Government schooling and its owners, the Democrats, lie by banning any religion ….except their own religion, Militant Secularism.

And as the explanation, they try to claim that Founder Jefferson actually demanded a wall between ‘church and state,’ and wrote that to the Danbury Baptists.

Here's what the fool wrote:

Here’s how they twisted the truth into a lie…

As for the famous “separation of church and state,” the phrase appears in no federal document. In fact, at the time of ratification of the Constitution, ten of the thirteen colonies had some provision recognizing Christianity as either the official, or the recommended religion in their state constitutions.

From the 1790 Massachusetts Constitution, written by John Adams, includes: [the] good order and preservation of civil government essentially depend(s) upon piety, religion, and morality…by the institution of public worship of God and of the public instruction in piety, religion, and morality…”Constitution of Massachusetts - Wikipedia

North Carolina Constitution, article 32, 1776: “That no person who shall deny the being of God, or the truth of the Protestant religion, or the divine authority of either the Old or New Testaments, or who shall hold religious principles incompatible with the freedom and safety of the State, shall b e capable of holding any office, or place of trust or profit, in the civil department, within this State.”
Constitution of North Carolina, 1776

So, the Founders intention was to be sure that the federal government didn’t do the same, and mandate a national religion. And when Jefferson wrote to the Danbury Baptists in 1802, it was to reassure them the federal government could not interfere in their religious observations, i.e., there is “a wall of separation between church and state.”
A one-way wall that stops government but allow each the liberty of their religious belieffs.

He wasn’t speaking of religion contaminating the government, but of the government contaminating religious observance.

"After Ivy League schooling, defector says of her country: ‘Even North Korea was not this nuts’

A North Korean defector who attended a U.S. Ivy League school has declared that America’s future “is as bleak” as it is in her home country, as left-wing Marxist ideology dominates more American university curriculum.

Yeonmi Park, 27, who has said she experienced a great deal of struggle and is one of several hundred North Korean defectors living in the U.S., began attending Columbia University after transferring there in 2016 from an institution in South Korea. The learning materials she was subjected to greatly disturbed her, she told Fox News Digital in an interview published Monday.

“I expected that I was paying this fortune, all this time and energy, to learn how to think. But they are forcing you to think the way they want you to think,” Park said in an interview with Fox News Digital. “I realized, wow, this is insane. I thought America was different but I saw so many similarities to what I saw in North Korea that I started worrying.”

...she began to see similar educational propaganda at Columbia that included anti-Western, ‘anti-colonial’ sentiment that explicitly targeted white people. She also explained how she was dumbfounded by students’ insistence on using various pronouns like those who asked to be referred to as “they” — which Yeonimi said made it difficult on her because she speaks multiple languages."

Judaeo-Christian religiosity is a mortal threat to the left's god: The State.

Worth a look:

1623711773137.png

I made that observation back in the early 1990s, when I began to notice that the behavior of the envirowacks (from which I was recovering) was extremely cultish.....I then noticed that the same behaviors were exhibited in the issues of poverty, "feminism", and a slew of other leftloon dogmas....The individual was always expendable in relation to the hive.

BTW, the author of that book needs to know that there;s only one "P" in worshiping.

I made that observation back in the early 1990s, when I began to notice that the behavior of the envirowacks (from which I was recovering) was extremely cultish.....I then noticed that the same behaviors were exhibited in the issues of poverty, "feminism", and a slew of other leftloon dogmas....The individual was always expendable in relation to the hive.

BTW, the author of that book needs to know that there;s only one "P" in worshiping.
I consider myself a feminist but when i say that i mean i like being feminine. Leftists put people in groups and when they decide one or more groups are undesirable then they feel, like Hitler, Stalin, pol pot, Mao, and many others that those groups can be exterminated. I think the individual is superior to govt thus the govt CANNOT creats groups of undesirables.

"Basically the spelling of ‘worshipping’ with two ‘p’s is considered British English and the spelling of a single ‘p’ is American English. Because, of course it is.

But I can’t recall ever seeing ‘worshipping’ spelled with a single ‘p’. So I took to twitter with a poll to see how others spelled it.

I tweeted “vote the correct spelling. Comment with what you voted and what country you live in.”

My polls typically get a 100 votes– give or take 50. This poll quickly amassed 537 votes. People are passionate about their spellings. I tallied the answers and here are the results:

“worshipping” 74%

“worshiping” 26%
According to my Google research a single ‘p’ is a 50/50 split in the USA. While the poll answers I received didn’t quite indicate that — it does show that the preference is for the double ‘p’. However, neither is wrong.

As a lifelong practicing Christan I am asking what you would like to happen.
1). Prayer time for all religions in schools? I can handle that.
2). No anti american stuff taught. I'm ok with that. That is opinion.
3). America is so great stuff is taught. I'm not ok with that. That is opinionwhat else would you like to see?

As a lifelong practicing Christan I am asking what you would like to happen.
1). Prayer time for all religions in schools? I can handle that.
2). No anti american stuff taught. I'm ok with that. That is opinion.
3). America is so great stuff is taught. I'm not ok with that. That is opinionwhat else would you like to see?

Earlier American presidents, Republicans and Democrats alike, agreed on two basic goals: teach the newcomers English and make them Americans. The clear aim was to strengthen our national identity--to reinforce the unum in e pluribus unum--by assimilating the new arrivals into American civilization. http://www.aei.org/article/society-and-culture/anti-americanization/

“In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”― Theodore Roosevelt

You, not being a patriot, probably won't understand the above.

So how would your goals be accomplished? What steps should be taken to ensure what you wish?

So how would your goals be accomplished? What steps should be taken to ensure what you wish?

The Schools Cannot Be Saved....They Must Be Destroyed​

Because of radical infestation…and if that title isn’t heeded, neither can America be saved.

1.The infection runs too deeply. The amount of damaging curriculum, bureaucracy, and political leaning cannot be incised, and the system remain. It must be re-built from the top down, the bottom up, and both sides as well. If any true Americans wish to have children that respect them, love their country, and continue to be recognizable as their own offspring, then they need to opt for carefully chosen private education, or home schooling.

Nor do I have the slightest faith that any such will be done. We will simply continue to bask in the afterglow of a once great nation.

2. This is mandated government schooling throughout our once-free nation:

“…the Wake County Public School System, which serves the greater Raleigh, North Carolina area, held an equity-themed teachers’ conference with sessions on “whiteness,” “microaggressions,” “racial mapping,” and “disrupting texts,” encouraging educators to form “equity teams” in schools and push the new party line: “antiracism.” …began with a “land acknowledgement,” a ritual recognition suggesting that white North Carolinians are colonizers on stolen Native American land….claimed that “(white) cultural values” include “denial,” “fear,” “blame,” “control,” “punishment,” “scarcity,” and “one-dimensional thinking.” Parents, according to the teachers, should be considered an impediment to social justice. When one teacher asked, “How do you deal with parent pushback?” the answer was clear: ignore parental concerns and push the ideology of antiracism directly to students.”
www.city-journal.org

Critical Race Theory in Wake County, NC Schools | City Journal

North Carolina’s largest school district launches a campaign against “whiteness in educational spaces.”
www.city-journal.org
www.city-journal.org

3. “ Through the late 60's, City College (of New York City) was justifiably known as the "proletarian Harvard" so high were its admissions standards, so challenging its curriculum and so prestigious its degrees. Hunter, Brooklyn and Queens Colleges were similarly prestigious.
CUNY Was Known as 'Proletarian Harvard' - The New York ...

Take a look at the current result of American students compared to the rest of the world’s students today:

“U.S. Students Show No Improvement in Math, Reading, Science on International Exam Most troubling among the results was that an international performance gap in education is widening.
"Scores have flatlined for a decade. Worse yet, scores for our most vulnerable students continue to decline. We are being outpaced not only by our global competitors like China and Russia, but also by countries like Estonia, Finland and Canada." https://www.usnews.com/news/educati...in-math-reading-science-on-international-exam

4. Just as Democrats/Communists yearn for a ‘worker’s paradise,’ I yearn for a ‘scholar’s paradise,’ and nothing could be further from that dream than government schooling. There are things that could and must be changed in a new school system, and using the 'woke' terminology.....a school system that must be "re-imagined."

5. “In the 1950s, when the United States was considered the top rung of the world, only the students who were academically inclined were encouraged (sometimes threatened) to go to college.
Students who weren’t well suited for college gravitated toward careers in trades and other careers where a college education isn’t essential. That was the perceptive way of doing things, and it worked pretty well.

At some point, someone got the bright idea that “every kid should go to college.” I know Bill Clinton said it.
Now, this is important; from a psychological standpoint it should be noted that he did NOT say “Every kid should HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY to go to college.” This implies a choice.

But what he said implies that the choice has just been removed.”
What is wrong with American high schools? | The Liberty Loft

Remember....choice, freedom, these are not part of the Democrat vocabulary.

10 “…liberalism itself is as dogmatic as any religion. Liberals are quite as impatient of dissent as any religious fanatics—and as passionate about indoctrinating young people. And this is nowhere more obvious than in our universities. As we’ll see, the takeover of universities has been essential to the cultural victory of liberalism over Christianity, going back at least to the nineteenth century.

And today liberalism in its purest and most radical form is found on college and university campuses, where its religious zeal has the greatest scope. As we’ll see, the takeover of American universities by secular liberals was central to the historical ascendancy of liberalism in America.
But there’s also another reason to take a close look at the signs of the times in higher education: we’ll get a glimpse of the future. At our college and university campuses, we see what liberalism would do in our larger society if it ever gained complete political power. It’s a frightening prospect.” “Worshipping The State: How Liberalism Became The State Religion,” Benjamin Wiker

Here, an amazing testament from an escapee from North Korea, at our most prodigious university, stating that the indoctrination is greater here than in the Hermit Kingdom:
Yeonmi Park, North Korean Defector, on Colombia University & Woke Censorship Ideology = North Korea

Here we don't have any of that, fortunately. There isn't any crt or any indoctrination. We were open 5 days per week all year except for those that CHOSE virtual, which was about half the parents. Our teachers just got a deserved 4 percent raise.

The NO ESTABLISHMENT clause was for the purpose that the NATIONAL CONGRESS not make a "national religion" - like some of the 13 colonies did have (an official religion for their colony).

Most of the court cases related to ESTABLISHMENT CLAUSE deal with private schools and what funds can be used for them.

Establishing a Religion for Virgina would not be unconstitutional - establishing a religion for the entire country would be.

1.When one wishes to judge the government school systems, use the Book of Matthew, chapter seven…. Ye shall know them by their fruits. · Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit ...

2. We have all sorts of Democrat supporters on the board, government school grads, who have imbibed the Left’s lies. Here’s one of the most common of them:

3. The most significant part of the above post is how drastically, how totally, how infinitely wrong that post, and that poster, is. You can bet it’s a Biden voter.
If any doubted the damage that government school, and Liberals, have done to Americans, just look at that post. It cries out for correcting. And this one is right up my alley: I am, after all, the ‘righter of wrongs.’

4. Let’s being with the method the Left teaches: claim the most outrageously false statements, lies that are 180° from the facts. No one who has not read Tocqueville is equipped to make pronouncements about history. His work quickly ends any connection between the Founder’s religion and tyranny.

“Although Christianity in its many varieties was the religion of the original colonies, Christianity does not preach operational dominance over the body politic in America. Tocqueville compared this aspect to Islam: “Mohammed professed to derive from Heaven, and has inserted in the Koran, not only religious doctrines, but political maxims, civil and criminal laws, and theories of science. The Gospel, on the contrary, speaks only of the general relations of men to God and to each other, beyond which it inculcates and imposes no point of faith.”

Tocqueville, “Democracy in America,” vol.2, p. 23.

5. The only tyranny’ being imposed is that of the ersatz ‘religion’ of the Left, which imposes it own version of ‘morality’ on everyone.

“…Obamacare law gave the federal government power to define “health.” And for liberalism, “health” includes being able to have sex without consequences,
…effective August 1, 2012, employers must provide contraception, abortifacients, and sterilization as part of their insurance packages, or face the wrath of the federal government.

Liberals embrace sexual liberation—that is, liberation from shame and guilt, and ultimately from Christian moral doctrines about sexuality. At first, this liberation was sold as “choice.” You’ve seen the T-shirt: “Against abortion? Don’t have one.” The selling point was that women were being freed from the tyranny of Christians imposing their morality on everyone else through laws against abortion. Everyone would be free to choose according to her own personal morality.

But the pretense of neutrality was just that—a pretense. As soon as a “pro-choice” administration acquired the power to do so, it imposed its own morality on everyone, requiring even Christian institutions to pay for abortion-inducing pills.

The liberal state is requiring that Christians obey liberal moral doctrines, even though that means they must violate their own moral doctrines. Nothing could more clearly illustrate the clash between one set of beliefs and another.
…undertaking the propagation of that liberal morality with messianic zeal.”
“Worshipping The State,” Benjamin Wiker

There is the tyranny of religion.....the religion of Militant Secularism. And it's taught in the government school system.
1667849486386.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back