Komen Charity Ends Grants To Planned Parenthood

I'm sorry you are too stupid to understand what I wrote. That's so sad for you.

I would appreciate it VERY much if you would stop clipping my posts with the specific purpose of repeating portions of my remarks out of context.

It is against board policy to do so, for that very reason.

Thank you.

Excuse me....didn't Planned Parenthood decide to take on breast-cancer screenings just so the left could have another wedge-issue???

What do Abortions and Breast-Cancer have to do with each other anyway???

Last edited:
After listening to a rep from the Komen foundation, one of the main reasons for withholding funds is that they discovered they have been lied to for years. PP charges for mammograms, but doesn't give them. They give screenings which are surface palpations and refer out mammograms. The funds charged for mammograms are then diverted to pay for abortions.

Why isn't Obamacare addressing Abortions and Mammograms alike? From that perspective, why would The Left give a flying Fuck? Must be because Obamacare is flawed that they would need to attack a non-profit like Komen.

In countries with sharia law, are honor killings murder?

Yes, they are. Because they involve the slaying of a sentient human being for the purpose of controlling the population through religion.

You're point being?

My point was not that the law decides what is murder or not, but that the law in question was built around science, not religion.

If science discovers new evidence that proves that life begins at conception, then I will agree with ALL of you whole-heartedly. But science does not prove that. Quite the opposite in fact.

I emphasized the important word there... Your premise is based entirely around it...

I argue, based upon the makup of pro-choice v. pro-life people, that the actions of pulling PP funding will have little to no effect on their donor base... I also believe that these women's rights groups will not abandon a remarkable cause en masse because PP will not be funded thru them...

Well then efforts like mine, to have like-minded people stop donating, shouldn't really concern you.

The folks that feel the way I do will just take their money, and their efforts, and go elsewhere. And everything will be hunky dory.
I already stated I believe your efforts will be ineffectual...

The sheer volume of people who believe in the goodness that the SGK foundation provides will likely outnumber the shallow individuals who can't see past their political noses...

We'll just have to see who was right in their predictions and who was wrong by the end result.
Yep... Are you hoping for the demise of the SGK foundation?

Bump....

Planned Parenthood uses the ruse of "doing breast exams" on the front door sign while they murder babies for massive profit in the backdoor.

Yes, it's just a coinicidence that cancer quadruples in female populations with the advent of legalized abortion...and diminishes when it's outlawed.

Yes, that is a coincidence.

Because there are about 500 other, more pertinent factors that caused the rise in cancer rates.

That's like saying:

"The crime rate in the US started to go down in the US at about the same time the Microwave oven became widely used. Is that a coincidence?"

Yes, yes it is a coincidence.

Yes, it's just a coinicidence that cancer quadruples in female populations with the advent of legalized abortion...and diminishes when it's outlawed.

Yes, that is a coincidence.

Because there are about 500 other, more pertinent factors that caused the rise in cancer rates.

That's like saying:

"The crime rate in the US started to go down in the US at about the same time the Microwave oven became widely used. Is that a coincidence?"

Yes, yes it is a coincidence.

Oh, well, if you say so, that trumps the science...:cuckoo:

Lol...the studies are what they are.

""Less than two months since the U.S. Preventative Services Task Force issued new guidelines recommending against routine mammograms for women in their forties, a second breast cancer scandal involving a U.S. government panel of experts has come to light which has implications for healthcare reform," she told LifeNews.com.

"Although the study was published nine months ago, the NCI, the American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen for the Cure and other cancer fundraising businesses have made no efforts to reduce breast cancer rates by issuing nationwide warnings to women," she added.

She says Dolle's team reported in Table 1 a statistically significant 40% risk increase for women who have had abortions and listed it among "known and suspected risk factors."

Precious Life - a voice for the unborn child

It's also a coincidence that Komen is withdrawing support of PP.

"While concluding that breastfeeding offered significant protection from cancer, they also noted that the highest reported risk factor in developing the disease was abortion."

"
The findings, published in the journal Cancer Epidemiology, are the latest research to show a link between abortion and breast cancer.
The research was carried out by scientists at the University of Colombo in Sri Lanka.
It is the fourth epidemiological study to report such a link in the past 14 months, with research in China, Turkey and the U.S. showing similar conclusions."

"Obviously, more women will die of breast cancer if the NCI fails in its duty to warn about the risks of OCs and abortion and if government funds are used to pay for both as a part of any healthcare bill," Malec said.

Last year, studies from Turkey and China also reported statistically significant risk increases for women who had abortions. "

"Earlier this year, Dr Louise Brinton, a senior researcher with the U.S. National Cancer Institute who did not accept the link, reversed her position to say she was now convinced abortion increased the risk of breast cancer by about 40 per cent."

Read more: Abortion 'could triple risk of breast cancer' | Mail Online

Yes, obviously the cancer prevention community is all just in on a big conspiracy to cover up the fact that abortion causes cancer. And the pro-life movement has no interest whatsoever in presenting one-sided data in attempt to prove causality.

That is the obvious answer.

Of course it is.

Your religious beliefs are CENTRAL to the discussion. .

I have told you directly that they are not. Are you incapable of discussing the issue without your bigotry over that SEPARATE issue to lean on?

You have not provided one single valid reason why a collection of cells that might one day form a self aware human being should be considered a human being. Not one..

You quoted my comments but apparently did not read them. Why is that?

I already stated I believe your efforts will be ineffectual...

The sheer volume of people who believe in the goodness that the SGK foundation provides will likely outnumber the shallow individuals who can't see past their political noses...

Yep... Are you hoping for the demise of the SGK foundation?

I am hoping they will change their mind.

Barring that, there are plenty of other organizations out there that would be happy to take up the slack.

I could care less under what heading research and prevention is taking place, as long as it is taking place, and not being ruled by faith-based politics.

If the only consideration for something to be considered a human being is that it has the potential to someday be one, then a woman commits murder every single month of her life..

That makes no sense at all. An unfertilized egg will never develop into a human being in the normal course of events. And, of course, women do not ovulate every single month of their lives. Did you even finish high school? You pretend to rely on 'science' to inform your position and then display this level of ignorance and illogic? Maybe you are just too stupid to discuss this issue.

YOU are the one calling people "murderers" when no crime has been committed.

Do you think that people who disagree with you should just complacently sit back while you falsely accuse them of MURDER???.

Could you show me where I did that on this thread? I thought I was pretty clear on that.

You seem to be getting more and more stupid as this thread goes along...

Forum List

Back