Komen Charity Ends Grants To Planned Parenthood

""Less than two months since the U.S. Preventative Services Task Force issued new guidelines recommending against routine mammograms for women in their forties, a second breast cancer scandal involving a U.S. government panel of experts has come to light which has implications for healthcare reform," she told LifeNews.com.

"Although the study was published nine months ago, the NCI, the American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen for the Cure and other cancer fundraising businesses have made no efforts to reduce breast cancer rates by issuing nationwide warnings to women," she added.

She says Dolle's team reported in Table 1 a statistically significant 40% risk increase for women who have had abortions and listed it among "known and suspected risk factors."

Precious Life - a voice for the unborn child

It's also a coincidence that Komen is withdrawing support of PP.

"While concluding that breastfeeding offered significant protection from cancer, they also noted that the highest reported risk factor in developing the disease was abortion."

"
The findings, published in the journal Cancer Epidemiology, are the latest research to show a link between abortion and breast cancer.
The research was carried out by scientists at the University of Colombo in Sri Lanka.
It is the fourth epidemiological study to report such a link in the past 14 months, with research in China, Turkey and the U.S. showing similar conclusions."

"Obviously, more women will die of breast cancer if the NCI fails in its duty to warn about the risks of OCs and abortion and if government funds are used to pay for both as a part of any healthcare bill," Malec said.

Last year, studies from Turkey and China also reported statistically significant risk increases for women who had abortions. "

"Earlier this year, Dr Louise Brinton, a senior researcher with the U.S. National Cancer Institute who did not accept the link, reversed her position to say she was now convinced abortion increased the risk of breast cancer by about 40 per cent."

Read more: Abortion 'could triple risk of breast cancer' | Mail Online

Yes, obviously the cancer prevention community is all just in on a big conspiracy to cover up the fact that abortion causes cancer. And the pro-life movement has no interest whatsoever in presenting one-sided data in attempt to prove causality.

That is the obvious answer.

Of course it is.

One sided data, lol...

The studies do not originate from the pro-life movement.

Some say there is a link between breast cancer and abortion. The liberal pro-abortion media would rather see women get breast cancer than address the issue and risk an anti-abortion backlash.

Yes, the "liberal pro-abortion media", being apparently, every part of the cancer research community that thoroughly refutes the fact that there is a link between abortion and cancer.

It's all part of the "Big Liberal Conspiracy".

And there is obviously a need to bring religion into the discussion, since science so specifically disputes your claims of murder.

Unless you've developed your own little bizarro reality, the most likely place you would have gotten the tripe that you are spouting is from religion.

And since you keep avoiding the question of your religiosity, it becomes painfully obvious that my assessment is correct, and that you are simply avoiding answering in an attempt to bolster your credibility.

Again, you quoted my comments but don't seem to have read them. And persisting in your gross illogic will never cure it.

personally? I hope everyone who has contributed to the komen foundation wakes up to the social engineering that is being done by the right and quit donating to them, and just donate directly to pp..

so, you think that funding the killing of innocent human beings is more important than funding research toward finding a cure for breast cancer. What a fucking hero. You extreme leftists and your war on women are truly inhumane.

the money didnt go towards abortions you stupid fuck

No, of course not. :rolleyes: That transparent untruth has been exposed widely and often so you might want to find another straw to grasp at.

Excuse me....didn't Planned Parenthood decide to take on breast-cancer screenings just so the left could have another wedge-issue???

What do Abortions and Breast-Cancer have to do with each other anyway???

Umm, no.

Planned parenthood provides a host of health services related to reproductive health.

Including even some services for men, like testicular cancer screening.

I provide you with a non-biased cancer research site, which states unequivocally that there is no link between cancer and abortion...

And not only do you ignore that altogether, but you then respond with a link to a pro-life propaganda site?

Seriously?

Wow.

If you had actually looked at the link (which you didn't) you would have seen references conveniently provided at the bottom. You can take up your denial there.

I already stated I believe your efforts will be ineffectual...

The sheer volume of people who believe in the goodness that the SGK foundation provides will likely outnumber the shallow individuals who can't see past their political noses...

Yep... Are you hoping for the demise of the SGK foundation?

I am hoping they will change their mind.

Barring that, there are plenty of other organizations out there that would be happy to take up the slack.

I could care less under what heading research and prevention is taking place, as long as it is taking place, and not being ruled by faith-based politics.

There is no evidence that SGK is doing this...

But you are free to make assumptions and pull your funding to a wonderful organization based on those unsubstantiated assumptions...

I provide you with a non-biased cancer research site, which states unequivocally that there is no link between cancer and abortion...

And not only do you ignore that altogether, but you then respond with a link to a pro-life propaganda site?

Seriously?

Wow.

If you had actually looked at the link (which you didn't) you would have seen references conveniently provided at the bottom. You can take up your denial there.

He doesn't deny the validity of the studies themselves, he is whining that they've been compiled...

What a crap argument.

Life.

Life.

Life.

Life.

Not unborn humans. Just humans, period.

Blah, blah, blah.

My finger is alive, and human. If I have it amputated, by your definition, I've just committed murder.

Well that makes it official: you really are too stupid to discuss this issue. It is very sad that you need explained to you that cutting off your finger will not (provided blood loss is stopped in time) kill you, and that a finger itself, in the normal course of development, will never become an independent human being.

You are painfully stupid.

You're a fucking moron, your finger doesn't have a brain, lungs, heart....hell you don't even have a brain or heart so you are not human....it

So, if I took a specimen of brain, lung and heart tissue from my body, THEN I'd be committing murder.

I see. Interesting.

I have told you directly that they are not. Are you incapable of discussing the issue without your bigotry over that SEPARATE issue to lean on?

Again, please refrain from reposting my remarks out of context.

I have not. Stop whining and concentrate on getting your very few brian cells to form a logical, coherent thought.

That makes no sense at all. An unfertilized egg will never develop into a human being in the normal course of events. And, of course, women do not ovulate every single month of their lives. Did you even finish high school? You pretend to rely on 'science' to inform your position and then display this level of ignorance and illogic? Maybe you are just too stupid to discuss this issue.

Sure it can, it just needs to become a fertilized egg. Just like a Zygote needs to go through the entire process of pregnancy to become a human being.

And there you go, having been called on your inane and ranting arguments, you now resort to personal attacks on my intelligence.

Yes, obviously I'm just really dumb.

Because why else would someone listen to your baseless accusations of murder, and disagree with them?

Must have to do with a lack of intelligence. Of course.

Could you show me where I did that on this thread? I thought I was pretty clear on that.

You seem to be getting more and more stupid as this thread goes along...

LOL. Shut. Up.

Now you're attempting to deny what you did with semantics?

Nice try.

Forum List

Back