Lakerland

Or to the Lakers for Gasol.

Why would they even consider to do that? The Grizzlies already have Marc Gasol and Zebo.

Looks like the Grizzles are looking at trading Zebo. It's a financial thing.

Well they can kiss that team goodbye than, their success has been mainly on the backs of Gasol/Randolph working so well together, thats how they beat the Spurs in the playoffs in 2010, very few teams have a front line that can compete with Gasol/Randolph.

Why would they even consider to do that? The Grizzlies already have Marc Gasol and Zebo.

Well they can kiss that team goodbye than, their success has been mainly on the backs of Gasol/Randolph working so well together, thats how they beat the Spurs in the playoffs in 2010, very few teams have a front line that can compete with Gasol/Randolph.

Agreed. I feel bad for Mephis fans. All those years of losing, and now they're finally wining, and they're going to go break up the team.

Agreed. I feel bad for Mephis fans. All those years of losing, and now they're finally wining, and they're going to go break up the team.

I'm sure the rest of the NBA is relieved, I would not want to meet this team in a playoff series, their big man rotation will give anyone problems and that includes the Miami Heat.

The Lakers have aging stars (one of whom is a ball hog primadonna) and no bench. Who could've foreseen their downfall? :dig:

I really thought they'd be great. Howard has been a big disapointment, and Gasol looks done.

Howard has shot 57 percent from the floor. That's mitigated by his poor shooting from the line. Howard is not to blame. Kobe is the one who think he has to be the biggest cock on the block. You're right on Gasol. The Lakers over valued him and didn't trade him in the off season like they should have. And the warning signs were there that the 2 big man system wasn't working when Bynum was there. So they have no excuse. Jim Buss is a crappy GM though. Were it not so, the Lakers would have had KG instead of Bynum and he'd still be in town doing the job.

Howard has shot 57 percent from the floor. That's mitigated by his poor shooting from the line. Howard is not to blame. Kobe is the one who think he has to be the biggest cock on the block. You're right on Gasol. The Lakers over valued him and didn't trade him in the off season like they should have. And the warning signs were there that the 2 big man system wasn't working when Bynum was there. So they have no excuse. Jim Buss is a crappy GM though. Were it not so, the Lakers would have had KG instead of Bynum and he'd still be in town doing the job.
Do you know why Golden State is doing so well this season?

They hired Jerry West over the summer.

Do you know why Golden State is doing so well this season?

They hired Jerry West over the summer.

He was probably the one who convince the owner to trade away fan favorite Mont Ellis. A good move. It's allowed Curry, Lee, Thompson, etc to flourish w/o that cancer hounding them.

kobe-fork.png

I was stupid enough to think the Lakers would win it this year lol. I still think if they get into the playoffs they could be dangerous.

I was stupid enough to think the Lakers would win it this year lol. I still think if they get into the playoffs they could be dangerous.

I don't. I knew they had no shot during last year's playoffs too. How is and old Kobe jacking 25 shots from two feet inside the three point line a recipe for success?

I did think that there prospects were at least increased with the arrival of Dwight. But I forgot to figure that Jim Buss was going to be too stupid trade Gasol for the right pieces.

Forum List

Back