Lakerland

Last twenty five years of WC history: One hundred seven teams have went through first half season with Lakers record or worse. Four of those teams made the playoffs.

Last twenty five years of WC history: One hundred seven teams have went through first half season with Lakers record or worse. Four of those teams made the playoffs.

I think Golden State is playing way above their heads right now, I also expect Houston to lose a lot more games. I think the Lakers will get the 8 seed.

I think Golden State is playing way above their heads right now, I also expect Houston to lose a lot more games. I think the Lakers will get the 8 seed.

They ain't your father's Warriors. They are for real.

The Lakers would have to go 23-16 to have a shot at the playoffs. Obviously, that's doable. Will they? They're old and not deep and playing against a lot of teams who are frankly better than them. I'd bet against them.

They ain't your father's Warriors. They are for real.

The Lakers would have to go 23-16 to have a shot at the playoffs. Obviously, that's doable. Will they? They're old and not deep and playing against a lot of teams who are frankly better than them. I'd bet against them.

I agree, Houston may falter but Portland is playing well, so I can see them in the 8th spot.

Each Laker loss is digging them deeper, I'm not sure how much deeper they can dig.

I know that it makes sense that you cut out quotes so that the breakdowns of your logic are not readily apparent.
Even my logic has stealth!

Hey, you gotta hand it to us tonight, we took care of the beast!

Or are you in morning about Rondo?

I didn't watch the game. Two things stick out. Westbrook and Durant shot 16-48 (33 percent) and Kobe is passing (something I said he had to do all along to win). If those two teams were to face off in a one v eight; I think the equilibrium would return.

Rondo going down takes away the C's chance to make it to a Finals. There may end up being a silver lining though; whether it's in the form of player development or a better draft choice; we'll have to see.

I didn't watch the game. Two things stick out. Westbrook and Durant shot 16-48 (33 percent) and Kobe is passing (something I said he had to do all along to win). If those two teams were to face off in a one v eight; I think the equilibrium would return.
The Lakers have turned the corner. I think they've found their identity. They're doing a lot better with Pau coming off the bench and more communication on defense in the key.

Rondo going down takes away the C's chance to make it to a Finals. There may end up being a silver lining though; whether it's in the form of player development or a better draft choice; we'll have to see.
Danny should blow up the team. Trade Pierce and Garnett while you can still get someone for them. Maybe Jeff Green too.

Forum List

Back