Lakerland

Rondo going down takes away the C's chance to make it to a Finals. There may end up being a silver lining though; whether it's in the form of player development or a better draft choice; we'll have to see.
Danny should blow up the team. Trade Pierce and Garnett while you can still get someone for them. Maybe Jeff Green too.

A dude on yahoo wrote an article on that. Saying, blow the team up isn't a realistic notion. Pierce and Garnett have big contracts and are at the end of their careers. And given NBA trade restrictions and often luxury tax issues; that's just not very likely. Furthermore, Pierce will retire a Celtic. That's all but a given. And KG is also pretty committed to the green too. He'd consider retiring if he was traded and teams know that.

Jeff Green is a bright spot. We never should have traded Perkins for him. But he's there now. He can shoot from the outside and get to the hoop and we just don't have enough players like that. He's had consistency issues also that make his stock lower. He is another player that wants to be there. He's going to be part of the next generation of C's.

A dude on yahoo wrote an article on that. Saying, blow the team up isn't a realistic notion. Pierce and Garnett have big contracts and are at the end of their careers. And given NBA trade restrictions and often luxury tax issues; that's just not very likely. Furthermore, Pierce will retire a Celtic. That's all but a given. And KG is also pretty committed to the green too. He'd consider retiring if he was traded and teams know that.

Jeff Green is a bright spot. We never should have traded Perkins for him. But he's there now. He can shoot from the outside and get to the hoop and we just don't have enough players like that. He's had consistency issues also that make his stock lower. He is another player that wants to be there. He's going to be part of the next generation of C's.
BTW, my condolences regarding Jason Terry.

Who would've thunk he'd go into a 3-point slump?

Last edited:

BTW, my condolences regarding Jason Terry.

Who would've thunk he'd go into a 3-point slump?

Ray Allen selling out was the bigger blow.

I can't call it, all I know is Allen is better than Terry. Allen leaving was the building block that broke this team.
Boy, Allen leaving really bothers you?

Should they blow up the team?

Get rid of everyone but Doc and Rondo?

Nah I like Avery and Sully, we do need to make a move for a big though and sign Delonte West. I would like to see Pierce and KG retire as Celtics, KG should have retired last year. Ray Allen leaving was the straw that broke the camels back, he is better than Jason Terry and Courtney Lee combined and was much a much bitter fit for this system than they were.

Forum List

Back