Lakerland

The Lakers will get it together and make the playoffs, I can't call it once they get there though.
They will be a bitch of an 8th seed!

Oh I know. They can definently ruin somebodies plans.

No they can't. If they get an 8th seed, they'll be an 8th seed for a reason. If I was SAS or OKC, I'm not thinking please don't make us play the Lakers. I'd be more worried about Denver, Utah, Portland or Houston. If I'm them, I'm hoping to play the Lakers. Then finish the series in 4 or 5 games and move on.

Almost blew it against the 15 Pelicans and then did blow it vs. the 14 Suns. I'm just wondering if Dallas and Minnesota will pass the Lakers before to long. I don't think the Kings will. They're more dysfunctional than the Lakers.
Fuckin' Beasley!

Lakers almost had him once.

I'm not sure I get your meaning. I definitely don't get your desire to quote that c-word. :lol:
Remember, I have "stealth logic"!

It doesn't matter which LA team you're goin' to play, you will lose to both.

Now, let's make a bet?

Loser must wear an avatar picked by the winner for one week. Game?

You gotta week to decide...

I'm not sure I get your meaning. I definitely don't get your desire to quote that c-word. :lol:
Remember, I have "stealth logic"!

It doesn't matter which LA team you're goin' to play, you will lose to both.

Now, let's make a bet?

Loser must wear an avatar picked by the winner for one week. Game?

You gotta week to decide...

I'm not betting with you because the odds are we will lose both.

They will be a bitch of an 8th seed!

Oh I know. They can definently ruin somebodies plans.

No they can't. If they get an 8th seed, they'll be an 8th seed for a reason. If I was SAS or OKC, I'm not thinking please don't make us play the Lakers. I'd be more worried about Denver, Utah, Portland or Houston. If I'm them, I'm hoping to play the Lakers. Then finish the series in 4 or 5 games and move on.

Hehe I hope you are right my friend.

I'm not betting with you because the odds are we will lose both.
Awe fuck man, where's your sense of adventure?

You won't have your 1; we won't have our 5.

Or do you just hate Wilt?

No problems with Wilt, but if you guys have Howard you will clobber us, we don't have anyone to guard him anymore besides KG and he will have to check Pau too. If Howard is out, it will be more even.

Forum List

Back