Lakerland

Good lord, what is up with Howards arms? a few years ago those things were like tree trunks.
It's not his arm, it's his shoulder. He tore a tendon in his shoulder and aggravates it every 2 or 3 games. He sits out a game or 2, then plays through the pain.

It will need surgery at the end of the season (if not before).

Good lord, what is up with Howards arms? a few years ago those things were like tree trunks.
It's not his arm, it's his shoulder. He tore a tendon in his shoulder and aggravates it every 2 or 3 games. He sits out a game or 2, then plays through the pain.

It will need surgery at the end of the season (if not before).

Man, back now shoulders? I remember a few years ago this guy was indestructible.

LMAO! Hard to say, Durant very well could but with all the injuries and bullshit that could happen who knows, too early to say.
I have to go back to a previous thing you said that I can't get off my mind, how can you have no problems with Wilt, without dissin' Russ?

LMAO! Hard to say, Durant very well could but with all the injuries and bullshit that could happen who knows, too early to say.
I have to go back to a previous thing you said that I can't get off my mind, how can you have no problems with Wilt, without dissin' Russ?

:confused: I like both those guys, both well deserving hall of famers in my book.

I'm not sure I get your meaning. I definitely don't get your desire to quote that c-word. :lol:
Remember, I have "stealth logic"!

It doesn't matter which LA team you're goin' to play, you will lose to both.

Now, let's make a bet?

Loser must wear an avatar picked by the winner for one week. Game?

You gotta week to decide...

It's not a bad bet. I'll think about it. I got a lot going on. Not overly worried about the C's Lakers right now. I just plan on enjoying the game mostly. They both suck though. LOL

Dude has issues, but the Thunder won the game. Westbrook has the potential to help the Thunder win the championship or completely derail their plans.
Is he better than Ray Allen?

Will Durant catch Kareem?

At this point yeah Westbrook is better, Ray is like 38 years old dude. Will Durant catch Kareem in what? scoring?

Westbrook may be the most over-rated player in the NBA though. He consistently jacks up 20 plus shots from the PG position while only shooting 39-42 percent. Durant has to massage his ego way too much. OKC should've kept Harden and shipped Westbrook.

Is he better than Ray Allen?

Will Durant catch Kareem?

At this point yeah Westbrook is better, Ray is like 38 years old dude. Will Durant catch Kareem in what? scoring?

Westbrook may be the most over-rated player in the NBA though. He consistently jacks up 20 plus shots from the PG position while only shooting 39-42 percent. Durant has to massage his ego way too much. OKC should've kept Harden and shipped Westbrook.

Agreed. Did you know Westbrook averages more shot attempts than Durrant? That's pretty unbelievable.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back