Lakerland

I loved Howard knocking that little Celtic fucker to the floor!

If someone comes into your office without asking permission first, you remind them who owns that key!

It was a malicous foul by a mammoth against a little guy that was airborne. Yet, if some little guard drapes on him or slaps his hand, he'll cry his ass off.

95-69. Go ahead and just change that avi now. :lmao:
I did.

Just remember, there is only one thing that is better than winning...............REVENGE!

Payback's a bitch! If I was Buss, the night you guys come to the Staple Center, I'd make it LA gang night at the arena. Everyone attending the game in their official colors, will get free beers.

And he should also turn of the AC in the vistor's locker room.

95-69. Go ahead and just change that avi now. :lmao:
I did.

Just remember, there is only one thing that is better than winning...............REVENGE!

Payback's a bitch! If I was Buss, the night you guys come to the Staple Center, I'd make it LA gang night at the arena. Everyone attending the game in their official colors, will get free beers.

And he should also turn of the AC in the vistor's locker room.

The Dodgers model would would lose the Lakers money. They have a higher profile of attendees.

The Lakers stunk it up! Poor Kobe, his supporting cast is the worst. And he isn't getting any younger either, it might be time for Kobe to move on to a winning team.

Celtics hammer Lakers

Philly Enquirer called the Lakers loss to the Celtics, their worst loss of the season. I find that hard to believe. I figured someone had beat the Lakers by more than 21. It could have been worse too. The C's were up by 31 or something and then they took their foot off the pedal for the 4th quarter.

Celtics hammer Lakers

Philly Enquirer called the Lakers loss to the Celtics, their worst loss of the season. I find that hard to believe. I figured someone had beat the Lakers by more than 21. It could have been worse too. The C's were up by 31 or something and then they took their foot off the pedal for the 4th quarter.
Their worse loss will probably be Sunday.

Stat of the night: ZERO assists for Kobe.

Also noteworthy: Ron Artest had 13 shots to Howard's 8.

Dwight Howard was clearly injured, he shouldn't have been playing last night.

Howard is in a bad spot now, if he takes a game off due to injury, Kobe is all over him and so is the press, so now he plays hurt and helps no one.

This team is a terrible mix, Nash, Howard, Kobe, Gasol. I expected a better team, this is a disaster for the Lakers. It might be time to rebuild.

The Lakers stunk it up! Poor Kobe, his supporting cast is the worst. And he isn't getting any younger either, it might be time for Kobe to move on to a winning team.
Should Kobe be traded for Kevin Love?

I doubt that would ever happen. Love is nowhere near the talent of Kobe but he has heart and that is something you don't see a lot of in the NBA anymore.

Should Kobe be traded for Kevin Love?

I doubt that would ever happen. Love is nowhere near the talent of Kobe but he has heart and that is something you don't see a lot of in the NBA anymore.

Kevin Love has an amazing skillset, he can shoot the 3 and post up, rebound. Dude had 30 rebounds and 30 points in 1 game I think last year. I would love for my Celtics to get our hands on him, HE is who the Lakers should have traded for instead of Howard, although Love is hurt right now too.

Stat of the night: ZERO assists for Kobe.

Also noteworthy: Ron Artest had 13 shots to Howard's 8.

Howard is in a bad spot now, if he takes a game off due to injury, Kobe is all over him and so is the press, so now he plays hurt and helps no one.

This team is a terrible mix, Nash, Howard, Kobe, Gasol. I expected a better team, this is a disaster for the Lakers. It might be time to rebuild.

I have been watching the NBA for almost 20 years and I have never seen a situation like this, a team mate calling out an injured team mate to play? Jesus. Howard and Kobe are just so different in every aspect it seems, from their attitude towards basketball to their personal lives. Howard just doesn't have that killer instinct that Kobe has, Kobe wants to win a championship this year, time is running out. Howard wants to get healthy and is thinking about the future, Howard knows they are not winning this year. TERRIBLE combination.

I have been watching the NBA for almost 20 years and I have never seen a situation like this, a team mate calling out an injured team mate to play? Jesus. Howard and Kobe are just so different in every aspect it seems, from their attitude towards basketball to their personal lives. Howard just doesn't have that killer instinct that Kobe has, Kobe wants to win a championship this year, time is running out. Howard wants to get healthy and is thinking about the future, Howard knows they are not winning this year. TERRIBLE combination.

Howard isn't adapting to Kobe and his style and type of play. Kobe knows his window is closing. Howard has to be concerned about his health and future and isn't going to risk injury now for the future.

I have seen teams with bad chemistry, and this is it and I'm not sure it can be fixed with winning?

Forum List

Back