Lakerland

I wouldn't keep Howard, he seems like an unmotivated cancer.

What are they supposed to? the Lakers have been after Howard for years now, now that they get him and he's not living up to their expectations they want to throw him in the streets? I still think Howard could play good if he was in the right place, if you take Howard and put him on the Celtics right now I think he would flourish playing along Kevin Garnett and Pierce.

What are they supposed to? the Lakers have been after Howard for years now, now that they get him and he's not living up to their expectations they want to throw him in the streets? I still think Howard could play good if he was in the right place, if you take Howard and put him on the Celtics right now I think he would flourish playing along Kevin Garnett and Pierce.

Agreed. Kobe is egocentric and he's put off D.H. He doesn't want to play for the sake of Kobe's glory.

Agreed. Kobe is egocentric and he's put off D.H. He doesn't want to play for the sake of Kobe's glory.

There was way too much pressure on Howard coming in, not to mention Nash. Laker fans were screaming championship when Howard arrived. I think Howard would be better off in Boston, the Celtics have so much experience in dealing with injuries and the team can still get the job done in his absence, and he wouldn't have to worry about Kobe harassing him everyday. Although this is a pipe dream, Howard does not want to go to Boston.

The best thing that could happen for the Lakers is Kobe retiring.

You think the Lakers should keep Howard and rebuild around him? should they trade Gasol?

I'd keep him. But I wouldn't give him a no-trade clause. They should trade Gasol while he has real value. They're not going to win another championship with Gasoft. And the odds are way long against ever winning a championship with Kobe. They have to let him go. Perhaps they are too gun shy on that b/c he's still selling a lot of high priced tickets.

The best thing that could happen for the Lakers is Kobe retiring.

You think the Lakers should keep Howard and rebuild around him? should they trade Gasol?

I'd keep him. But I wouldn't give him a no-trade clause. They should trade Gasol while he has real value. They're not going to win another championship with Gasoft. And the odds are way long against ever winning a championship with Kobe. They have to let him go. Perhaps they are too gun shy on that b/c he's still selling a lot of high priced tickets.

Its just something wrong with the team, I really think Gasol could excel on another team, same with Howard. The system is so fucked up in LA that they are not utilizing these guys properly.

We're whupin Clipper butt tonight!

You were all excited about beating the Suns, who have the worst record in the West. How did you fair against the Clippers, they have been struggling. Do you put the hurt on the Clips or did Kobe and company pack it in?

Forum List

Back