Lakerland

Howard is missing a bunch of games with the shoulder but he wants to play in the all star game? That tells me what I've long suspected.
The West will kick the East ass.

The West is the best!

Who cares, it's an all star game, I quit watching that crap decades ago.

I meant that you don't miss game after game with an injury and then jump at the chance to play in the all-star game if you're a perrenial all-star. I think the shoulder injury is relatively superficial. He just doesn't like playing with Kobe.

As for the all-star game they really started to become too much b.s. for me to take. I miss the game (or most of the game) more often than I watch it over the last decade or so. If Pierce and KG are both playing, I may have to watch as it could be a final all star game for either of them.

I meant that you don't miss game after game with an injury and then jump at the chance to play in the all-star game if you're a perrenial all-star. I think the shoulder injury is relatively superficial. He just doesn't like playing with Kobe.

As for the all-star game they really started to become too much b.s. for me to take. I miss the game (or most of the game) more often than I watch it over the last decade or so. If Pierce and KG are both playing, I may have to watch as it could be a final all star game for either of them.
KG said this was his last one.

Does that mean he plans to suck next year?

They were hoping that it would be after the All-Star Break. But I think at this point it doesn't matter because the sixers are not going to the playoffs
Well, in that case, how are the Flyers doin'?

Right now in 2013, All 4 pro teams in philly are no longer championship contenders

Phillies.........old

Eagles............new coach with no experience and no QB

Sixers........one all star and a bunch of below average players

Flyers.........bad team

Right now in 2013, All 4 pro teams in philly are no longer championship contenders

Phillies.........old

Eagles............new coach with no experience and no QB

Sixers........one all star and a bunch of below average players

Flyers.........bad team
Well, you always have the boxers to fall back on!

Forum List

Back