Lakerland

The theory is he could be talked into it. I think he bleeds green though.
But you'd rather he didn't?

You'd rather have Bledsoe and Jordan, right?

Hell no.

Bledsoe is a a back-up guard who can't steal away time from Jamal Crawford or Chauncey Billups. Also, guard is not a weak spot for the C's (Rondo, Bradley, Terry, Lee). But if we were to add a guard, I'd want a tall two guard to allow us to have options against taller wings.

D Jordan is one knee injury away from being out of the league. He can't shoot anything more than five feet from the hoop.

I think Ainge wants to get younger and not be sentimental. But this is a brainless trade.

Hell no.

Bledsoe is a a back-up guard who can't steal away time from Jamal Crawford or Chauncey Billups. Also, guard is not a weak spot for the C's (Rondo, Bradley, Terry, Lee). But if we were to add a guard, I'd want a tall two guard to allow us to have options against taller wings.

D Jordan is one knee injury away from being out of the league. He can't shoot anything more than five feet from the hoop.

I think Ainge wants to get younger and not be sentimental. But this is a brainless trade.
You'd rather keep a guy who's got only 1 more year in him? At best.

Hell no.

You'd rather keep a guy who's got only 1 more year in him? At best.

At best? I could see KG going for two to four more years. I agree, that the most likely scenario is he retires after next season (with a possibility that he retires this season).

And yes, I want to keep KG b/c I want to see him retire a Celtic and frankly that's just not a slam dunk trade. I guess there's a case to be made that it could make us better though.

At best? I could see KG going for two to four more years. I agree, that the most likely scenario is he retires after next season (with a possibility that he retires this season).

And yes, I want to keep KG b/c I want to see him retire a Celtic and frankly that's just not a slam dunk trade. I guess there's a case to be made that it could make us better though.
Bledsoe a real baller and Jordan is a good defender and very athletic around the rim. He just can't shoot free throws.

Bledsoe a real baller and Jordan is a good defender and very athletic around the rim. He just can't shoot free throws.

Bledsoe's real value would likely be in a follow-up trade. I just don't see him adding much. I tend to think he's over-rated also. So it's better to sell high.

Jordan is a good defender and perhaps the C's wouldn't be any worse defensively. Though KG does a great job of anchoring the D. But Jordan can't shoot like KG can on the perimeter. He's probably doing well on the Clips b/c of all the double teams that Griffin commands. Who on the C's is gonna open his game up for him like that?

Is getting maybe marginally better mid-term, worth getting rid of an icon? I don't think so.

What message?:confused: Neither team is going nowhere, Boston didn't rough up your guys.
They beat us by 20 last game. That should come at a cost. That last game, they got on a roll and didn't look back after that. If we start out ultra-physical, let'em know, this is the way it's going to be in our building, it will be harder for them to get going, momentum-wise.

That's a play out of their own playbook. They did it to Rambis and Kupchack years ago. So if we do it to them on Wednesday, I won't lose any sleep over it.

What message?:confused: Neither team is going nowhere, Boston didn't rough up your guys.
They beat us by 20 last game. That should come at a cost. That last game, they got on a roll and didn't look back after that. If we start out ultra-physical, let'em know, this is the way it's going to be in our building, it will be harder for them to get going, momentum-wise.

That's a play out of their own playbook. They did it to Rambis and Kupchack years ago. So if we do it to them on Wednesday, I won't lose any sleep over it.

I suppose, but whos going to do it? the Lakers aren't exactly a tough team anymore.

Forum List

Back