Lakerland

The C's will sweep the season series unless the Lakers can dominate the boards. Pierce and KG hate Kobe and the Lakers and they want to dig a deeper hole for them. This game is circled on their calendar.

The C's will sweep the season series unless the Lakers can dominate the boards. Pierce and KG hate Kobe and the Lakers and they want to dig a deeper hole for them. This game is circled on their calendar.

That's the great thing about a rivalry, no matter how crappy the teams are, they can still take pleasure in beating their rival.

I have a feeling Howard is going to have a big game, we don't really have anyone to guard him besides KG and he will get in foul trouble if he does that for a long time. I have a feeling the loss of Rondo is going to start being felt, Green doesn't have what it takes to put the team on his back after Pierce and Garnett get tired.

I have a feeling Howard is going to have a big game, we don't really have anyone to guard him besides KG and he will get in foul trouble if he does that for a long time. I have a feeling the loss of Rondo is going to start being felt, Green doesn't have what it takes to put the team on his back after Pierce and Garnett get tired.
This has been quite a day. I haven't seen so many people shitting on the Lakers this much in a long time. They were pouring it on hard and heavy all day.

This is a good thing! This is just what the Lakers needed to light a fire under their ass and go out and kick some serious butt! When I used to play basketball 3 times a week with my buddy, we always had our best games after people were telling us how fucked our team was and we had no chance of beating the winners of the last game. 80% of the time, we did. We'd figure out early what they like to do, then take it away from them. They either figured out another way to score, or get frustrated and mad nothing is working for them anymore.

That's going to happen tonight.

Pierce shot 2-14 in the close Denver loss. Do the Lakers think Pierce is gonna follow that up with another bad game in LA, where he loves to play?

Pierce had a good game; not a great game. The rest of the team just looked out matched. Our D was atrocious too. It was the first time, all year that I started to look forward to the offseason; and we haven't even lost in the playoffs yet.

Pierce had a good game; not a great game. The rest of the team just looked out matched. Our D was atrocious too. It was the first time, all year that I started to look forward to the offseason; and we haven't even lost in the playoffs yet.
All day long, people were trashing the Lakers and laying it on pretty thick. From Mike and Mike, to Steven A and Skip Bayless, to The Herd, saying the seasons over, we got to trade Howard by 12pm tomorrow, him and Kobe don't get along and it's not going to work, Phil Jackson's even trashing us and worse of all, we're stuck with Jim!

The Lakers played pissed tonight.

All day long, people were trashing the Lakers and laying it on pretty thick. From Mike and Mike, to Steven A and Skip Bayless, to The Herd, saying the seasons over, we got to trade Howard by 12pm tomorrow, him and Kobe don't get along and it's not going to work, Phil Jackson's even trashing us and worse of all, we're stuck with Jim!

The Lakers played pissed tonight.

Yea. You're season's still over. Even in the post-game wrap-up, Magic called it a "slim chance" that the Lakers would even make the playoffs.

The next three games, you have Portland at home, Dallas and Denver on the road in back to back nights. Hopefully the Lakers lose all three and we can put this to bed.

This whole season for the Celtics is just atrocious, last night was disgraceful I am glad I didn't watch it. In a way it would be nice if the Celtics didn't make the playoffs too, so we can put an end to this dreadful season.

Yea. You're season's still over. Even in the post-game wrap-up, Magic called it a "slim chance" that the Lakers would even make the playoffs.

The next three games, you have Portland at home, Dallas and Denver on the road in back to back nights. Hopefully the Lakers lose all three and we can put this to bed.
We're not going to lose another game for the rest of the season.

Last night we proved that this team now, is "ALL THAT (and a bucket of chicken)!

We're not going to lose another game for the rest of the season.

Last night we proved that this team now, is "ALL THAT (and a bucket of chicken)!
They have the potential to be all that, but their bench just isn't getting it done this year.....They need to spend this off season shoring up their bench, and Kupchack needs to put a boot up D'antoni's ass and tell him to start concentrating on consistent defense, or else!

With all the talent this team has, there is no reason for this team to be struggling to get a playoff spot.......If D'antoni can't get it done, then it might be time to jettison him, and bring back Jackson......Jackson knows how to deal with huge egos, and that's what they need......We'll see.

But still, i'm holding out hope that they can get a spot....In the playoffs, anything can happen......But it's going to be tough.

They have the potential to be all that, but their bench just isn't getting it done this year.....They need to spend this off season shoring up their bench, and Kupchack needs to put a boot up D'antoni's ass and tell him to start concentrating on consistent defense, or else!

With all the talent this team has, there is no reason for this team to be struggling to get a playoff spot.......If D'antoni can't get it done, then it might be time to jettison him, and bring back Jackson......Jackson knows how to deal with huge egos, and that's what they need......We'll see.

But still, i'm holding out hope that they can get a spot....In the playoffs, anything can happen......But it's going to be tough.
Aside from the Boston loss a couple of weeks ago, I think they've turned the corner on their season and are starting to play better basketball at both ends of the floor. Howard was Howard tonight against the Trailblazers. He blocked two big shots in the key, which is what we expect him to do. Wilt always said, "You gotta take care of the office!" Which meant you need to let people know, that's "your key" and they shouldn't come in there with any weak stuff, otherwise, that ball is coming back in your face.

The Lakers have won the last 8 of 11 games. The problem is, so is Houston! It's not going to work if Houston stays as hot as us.

"Thank you, Washington Wizards!"

They beat Houston last night. So it's 1 down and 2 to go.

Next up for the Lakers, we get to chop down the big German!

Forum List

Back