Lakerland

They can reach their prime all they want. They still don't match the Spurs clinical precision. Any team playing the Spurs has to hope that they play below their standards. Because they'll have home court advantage and they can sweep any team.
Lakers are gonna kick the Spurs ass in the first round.

They can reach their prime all they want. They still don't match the Spurs clinical precision. Any team playing the Spurs has to hope that they play below their standards. Because they'll have home court advantage and they can sweep any team.
Lakers are gonna kick the Spurs ass in the first round.
You know I bleed Forum Blue, but for that to happen, they had better start playing serious defense, stop making completely stupid turnovers, and the bench had better show up to play.

You know I bleed Forum Blue, but for that to happen, they had better start playing serious defense, stop making completely stupid turnovers, and the bench had better show up to play.
Aw man, don't kill my buzz!
Hey, you know how it is, anything can happen in the playoffs.....They definitely have a legitimate shot of beating anybody, but only if they play perfect ball.

I'll tell ya' one thing, Jamieson could be be a huge factor in any series, IF D'antoni lets him go out and play his game.

Then why post this?

Let it be known, from sea to shining sea...

...no one will Beat the Heat this year!
Because they're playing better than any team in the league and I don't see anyone beating them. That doesn't mean I'm a Heat fan.

The sea to shiny sea part sorta made it sound like you were celebrating it. I personally think the Heat are overwhelmingly propped by Stern. I don't even tune-in to their games, like ever; unless they're playing someone I like.

I do think that LBJ is the best player in the league though.

Then why post this?
Because they're playing better than any team in the league and I don't see anyone beating them. That doesn't mean I'm a Heat fan.

The sea to shiny sea part sorta made it sound like you were celebrating it. I personally think the Heat are overwhelmingly propped by Stern. I don't even tune-in to their games, like ever; unless they're playing someone I like.

How did you like him as a President?

Hey, you know how it is, anything can happen in the playoffs.....They definitely have a legitimate shot of beating anybody, but only if they play perfect ball.

I'll tell ya' one thing, Jamieson could be be a huge factor in any series, IF D'antoni lets him go out and play his game.
Tough game tonight against the Hawks.

The first time this season the two teams will meet.

Tougher night on Tuesday in Oklahoma City.

How did you like him as a President?

How would I like Stern as president? He wouldn't be any more corrupt than the president we have now. He at least knows something about business too. I wouldn't like him though.

really dude? Two of the Spurs top three are old and can't contribute what is needed for them to win a championship. If the spurs haven't won a chapionship in the last five years, what makes you think they'll win it this year? Face it, their time is done.

Last night against the Kings:

Ginobili - 15 assists in 23 minutes
Duncan - A double double in 25 minutes

The spurs are worse in regular season this year than they were last year. Denver, Memphis, and OKC are all teams that would smoke the spurs in a playoff series.

Detroit at San Antonio | Sunday March 3, 2013 | NBA - Yahoo! Sports

Spurs lose their best player and win the next game by 39. Deep. Too deep for the rest of the league.

Last night against the Kings:

Ginobili - 15 assists in 23 minutes
Duncan - A double double in 25 minutes

The spurs are worse in regular season this year than they were last year. Denver, Memphis, and OKC are all teams that would smoke the spurs in a playoff series.

Detroit at San Antonio | Sunday March 3, 2013 | NBA - Yahoo! Sports

Spurs lose their best player and win the next game by 39. Deep. Too deep for the rest of the league.

Stern sees this and is taking notes. If they face Miami in the playoffs I hope the Spurs are ready to play against the refs, company men will be out in full force.

False. They're older, meaning worse.

Older? Alot of those guys are in their 20s, I think Manu and Timmy are the oldest ones. The Spurs are kicking everones asses right now, I wish my Celtics were like them.

Parker. Ginobli, and Duncan are all past their prime and have no shot of wining another championship. Those are still their core players. Yeah they're kicking ass right now, they always do well in the regular season, but their championship days are long gone.

Parker is still in his prime hes only 30, it is easy to forget how young he is though. Why do you hate the Spurs so much?

Older? Alot of those guys are in their 20s, I think Manu and Timmy are the oldest ones. The Spurs are kicking everones asses right now, I wish my Celtics were like them.

Parker. Ginobli, and Duncan are all past their prime and have no shot of wining another championship. Those are still their core players. Yeah they're kicking ass right now, they always do well in the regular season, but their championship days are long gone.

Parker is still in his prime hes only 30, it is easy to forget how young he is though. Why do you hate the Spurs so much?

I don't hate them. I just think thier championship days are over. Much respect to the Spurs though.

I don't hate them. I just think thier championship days are over. Much respect to the Spurs though.

Doesn't sound like much respect if you're saying they have no shot at a championship. I give Miami the best shot b/c they're in the East and have Stern's full backing. But the Spurs are the best team in the league.

Doesn't sound like much respect if you're saying they have no shot at a championship. I give Miami the best shot b/c they're in the East and have Stern's full backing. But the Spurs are the best team in the league.

The best team doesn't always win, the Celtics were the best team in 2010 and they got shafted by Sterns goons.

Forum List

Back