Lance Armstrong Sells His Austin Estate For Millions

SanTropez

Chill
Apr 8, 2013
Too bad he was such a jerk. I really thought he was innocent for years. Won't be taking anyone at face value anymore.

Disgraced cyclist Lance Armstrong has sold his Austin estate to an oil-and-gas rights agent. The Austin American-Statesman reports a deed of trust filed with Travis County last week showed Al Koehler obtained a $3.1 million loan to buy the property, Armstrong's home since 2004.

Although county tax rolls listed the 1.7-acre property's value at $3.9 million, local real estate agents say the house was listed at $10 million. However, in an email to the American-Statesman, Koehler says he paid nothing close to the listed value.

more: Lance Armstrong sells his Austin estate for millions | Fox News

Yanno....................I really hoped that Lance was innocent.

Too bad he was a liar and a fuck up.

Good to know that his wins are going to be either taken out, or marked with an asterisk.

Glad that my bicycle was named after LeMond.

Greg was great, because of what he did. Lance Armstrong can go and play with himself and suck my draft.

He cheated. He lied. He should forever be known as some idiot who played the game and lost.

He sucks as a bike rider (because of the scandal), and he sucks as a human being.

What surprises me about him is that he had the ability and cheated anyway and that he thought he could get away with it forever. Pretty dumb, and I thought he was at least intelligent.

Yanno....................I really hoped that Lance was innocent.

Too bad he was a liar and a fuck up.

Good to know that his wins are going to be either taken out, or marked with an asterisk.

Glad that my bicycle was named after LeMond.

Greg was great, because of what he did. Lance Armstrong can go and play with himself and suck my draft.

He cheated. He lied. He should forever be known as some idiot who played the game and lost.

He sucks as a bike rider (because of the scandal), and he sucks as a human being.

Don't get me started on Armstrong.................OK, YOU DID! I met Greg LaMonde years ago in a bike shop when he buzzed in for a special greeting on evening. Got him to sign a yellow jersey. Very nice guy. I have some of his Tours on tape (yes, tape, don't laugh). Also knew of Lance when he raced as a Junior back when he was a kid - the guy was good even then, but he Definitely had personality flaws that were very apparent to everyone although he was a kid. He was arrogant. He wasn't pleasant at all. Everyone wrote it off as focus. Yeah, focus my ass.

What surprises me about him is that he had the ability and cheated anyway and that he thought he could get away with it forever. Pretty dumb, and I thought he was at least intelligent.

I saw him at races when he was a kid (Junior). Like I said to ABikerSailor, the guy had an attitude even that far back, but he was given too many 'passes'. Plus his mommie kept looking out for him and she was nice. Too bad he turned into such a jerk. Maybe he's got ADHD or some mental illness.

I just read yesterday that if they elect to give the gold that they're taking away from Lance to a rider who has NOT been ever involved in a doping scandal?

They have to give the gold to the person who came in 26th place!

Don't know if this is true.

I just read yesterday that if they elect to give the gold that they're taking away from Lance to a rider who has NOT been ever involved in a doping scandal?

They have to give the gold to the person who came in 26th place!

Don't know if this is true.

They should just leave the medals be at this time; too much time has passed and yes, most of the top-seeded racers have also admitted to doping. So have alot of previous Tour de France winners, like that jerk Bjornie Riis from Germany. It's much too late to try to re-award all those medals and change stats & standings. It's insane.

Lance Armstrong can kiss my ass.

He's a fucking fake and gets whatever punishment comes his way.

Yeah understood, AB.

Even more disturbing is the discovery that the entire sport seems to have been faked.

The first 25 people who crossed that finish line have been accused of doping!

Beginning to look like competitive biking is professional wrestling on wheels.

Don't worry America, Baseball, Basketball and Football are totally legit and above board. No point shaving or game fixing is going on. There's no drug use either.

There's just not enough money in professional sports to make cheating worth the effort to begin with.

Forum List

Back