Las Vegas, 4 blacks get plea deal after beating to death a white boy.

To prove that is a lie.

Your problem is that you do not know how to read graphs. All you see is a bunch of nunbers, and you do not know what they mean. :D
I guess you have to be white to break them down and know what they mean.

Just to take for instance when it says 11588 rapes were committed by whites and that 4427 rapes were committed by blacks that still means more blacks committed rapes than whites.

I guess you have to be white to break them down and know what they mean.

Just to take for instance when it says 11588 rapes were committed by whites and that 4427 rapes were committed by blacks that still means more blacks committed rapes than whites.
What I said is that blacks have a much higher rate of murder and robbery than whites.

The fact that you are unable to evaluate evidence indicates that you never went to college.

If illegitimacy is a legitimate life style choice, as you maintain, unmarried mothers and their illegitimate children should be denied welfare checks, and other help from the government.

That is just exactly what I want to happen. Responsible married couples should not be taxed to pay for the mistakes of irresponsible, immoral people.

No, buddy, the brothers are getting laid, and you have to pay for it. Learn to deal. Heh, heh, heh.

Pretty silly to think you need to have a trial for speeding but that is just how far around the bend the political right has gone.... there is no coming back for most of you.

PS: You won’t be missed.
You are entitled to a bench trial for traffic violations. I have beaten one violation and had two others dismissed because the officers didn’t show up. I’m three for five of the ones I contested. I didn’t contest the hundred or so I was guilty of.

No, buddy, the brothers are getting laid, and you have to pay for it. Learn to deal. Heh, heh, heh.
Posted on October 29, 2012

A Conversation with Arthur Jensen

American Renaissance, August and September 1992

Arthur Jensen gave this interview to Jared Taylor in 1992. It is still as timely and relevant as the day it was recorded.

ArthurJensen

Professor Arthur Jensen:
But the black population in this country is in a sense burdened by the large number of persons who are at a level of g that is no longer very relevant to a highly industrialized, technological society. Once you get below IQs of 80 or 75, which is the cut-off for mental retardation in the California School System, children are put into special classes. These persons are not really educable up to a level for which there’s any economic demand. The question is, what do you do about them? They have higher birth-rates than the other end of the distribution.

People are shocked and disbelieving when you tell them that about one in four blacks in our population are in that category — below 75.

JoeB131, what should we do with the congenitally unemployable?

Posted on October 29, 2012

A Conversation with Arthur Jensen

American Renaissance, August and September 1992

Arthur Jensen gave this interview to Jared Taylor in 1992. It is still as timely and relevant as the day it was recorded.

ArthurJensen

Professor Arthur Jensen:
But the black population in this country is in a sense burdened by the large number of persons who are at a level of g that is no longer very relevant to a highly industrialized, technological society. Once you get below IQs of 80 or 75, which is the cut-off for mental retardation in the California School System, children are put into special classes. These persons are not really educable up to a level for which there’s any economic demand. The question is, what do you do about them? They have higher birth-rates than the other end of the distribution.

People are shocked and disbelieving when you tell them that about one in four blacks in our population are in that category — below 75.

JoeB131, what should we do with the congenitally unemployable?
This is nothing new, it has always been some dumbass racist trying to come up with some bullshit theory on black folks.

Forum List

Back