Last Days Prophecy's While You Watch

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Pass the popcorn.

The Sanhedrin is a council of Jewish leadership that act as Judges. Basically a religious Supreme Court. They were the group responsible for getting Jesus crucified. The Sanhedrin dissolved around 400AD.
The rebirth of the Sanhedrin occurred in 2004.

The second Temple was destroyed by the Romans in 72AD, and it has not been rebuilt since. According to the Old Testament book of Daniel and the Christian book of Revelation, a third Temple must be rebuilt by the anti-Christ (insert Trump jokes here) in the Last Days.

The Sanhedrin have just instituted a half a shekel Temple tax for the construction of the Third Temple. They have already collected and stored all of the items that will go inside the Temple. The last step is the actual construction. Somehow things will work out so the Jews start building on the Temple Mount.

The Jews, without realizing it, are working on fulfilling the Prophecy's of the return of Jesus.

Half-Shekel Temple Tax Reinstated By Sanhedrin

The Jesus who comes back, weatherman, is going to be far, far different than what you and the Alt Right so-called Christians believe Him to be.

I am glad to see you reading your Bible and able to recognize some big picture items there.

The Jesus who comes back, weatherman, is going to be far, far different than what you and the Alt Right so-called Christians believe Him to be.

I am glad to see you reading your Bible and able to recognize some big picture items there.
Leftism and Christianity are incompatible, so we will see who is in for a surprise.

Leftism and Christianity are incompatible, so we will see who is in for a surprise.
I am not left, you are far right and basically out of the Christians in the mainstream, so I am not too concerned other than trying to do and be what my Lord wants us to be. Give up the hating.

I am not left, you are far right and basically out of the Christians in the mainstream, so I am not too concerned other than trying to do and be what my Lord wants us to be. Give up the hating.
Every position you and I disagree you side with anti-God views.
EVERY position.

Pass the popcorn.

The Sanhedrin is a council of Jewish leadership that act as Judges. Basically a religious Supreme Court. They were the group responsible for getting Jesus crucified. The Sanhedrin dissolved around 400AD.
The rebirth of the Sanhedrin occurred in 2004.

The second Temple was destroyed by the Romans in 72AD, and it has not been rebuilt since. According to the Old Testament book of Daniel and the Christian book of Revelation, a third Temple must be rebuilt by the anti-Christ (insert Trump jokes here) in the Last Days.

The Sanhedrin have just instituted a half a shekel Temple tax for the construction of the Third Temple. They have already collected and stored all of the items that will go inside the Temple. The last step is the actual construction. Somehow things will work out so the Jews start building on the Temple Mount.

The Jews, without realizing it, are working on fulfilling the Prophecy's of the return of Jesus.

Half-Shekel Temple Tax Reinstated By Sanhedrin
We have seen your kind come and go through out history , no different now

Forum List

Back