Last Man Standing

One of my wife’s favorite shows, and one of the few of her favorites that I can watch with her.

Go here to see who will be playing Mandy and Boyd when the show is back on TV September 28th.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. I hope the girl knows how to dye her hair black.

I like how tonight's show was done where the scene with Mike and his dad is concerned, but that new girl who is playing Mandy...to me, she just doesn't go with Kyle.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Is it just me, or does it seem that Kristin has aged ten years or so since the last season? And a bit dumber?

As for the new Mandy, I think we just have to see her as being an entirely different character than the old Mandy. It's not that they swapped out the old actress for a new one—they swapped out the old character for a new one.

^^^ Another relationship that is going to be different because of that new girl playing Mandy is her and Kristyn and with Eve being off camera for the majority of the season, none of the original girls are going to be shown anymore. I love watching Amanda Fuller and Molly Ephraim during their Escape Room episode.

I wonder if Jay Leno is going to be a part of the show still. I love the episode when him and Mike both want to buy the car that Mr. Laraby got from his dad's passing.

God bless you and Jay and Molly and Amanda and Kaitlyn (Eve) always!!!

Holly

I could not see the “Escape Room” episode working with the New Mandy and the dumbed-down Kristin. The whole point there was that although Kristin and Ryan were portrayed as generally more intelligent, with Old Mandy and Kyle being portrayed as somewhat vapid, that the latter pair somehow managed in their low-intelligence way to outdo Kristin and Ryan at solving the puzzles.

And it's odd, with the latest episode, how they turned one of Old Mandy's talents (fashion) into New Mandy's extreme, absurd parody of any fashion sense.

I saw tonight's show and in my opinion, Ed should wait at least one more year if he is seriously thinking about hanging it up. Mike only just recently lost his dad and of course Kristyn moving to Canada at anytime is always a possibility with Ryan being the way that he is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

New Topics

Forum List

Back