Latest Trumpster billboard nails it!

RollingThunder

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2010
This pretty much nails it regarding the incompetent weasel in the White House....

636253727672474413-billboard-1.jpg

Who needs the NEA when artists can create their own masterpieces? (Photo: Johana Restrepo, Arizona Republic)

And naturally, the nuclear explosion clouds are in the shape of clowns' heads.....

Americans want the President we elected,
not the traitor the Russians selected!

"We"? People like you don't understand when you say "we" you create a "they". There is about 0 chance for unity with people like you. Keep up the good work.

This pretty much nails it regarding the incompetent weasel in the White House....

Who needs the NEA when artists can create their own masterpieces? (Photo: Johana Restrepo, Arizona Republic)

And naturally, the nuclear explosion clouds are in the shape of clowns' heads.....

Thank you! Here's a link to go with it:

Nazi-Themed Trump Billboard To Stay Up As Long As He's President, Owner Says

58ce8d842c00002000fef2cd.png

Last edited:
President of what? I need to know what to boycott
If you boycott trump products, both his and his daughters, it does not hurt the USA because none of that garbage is made in the USA. Boycotting trump stuff is like boycotting China.

If you boycott trump products, both his and his daughters, it does not hurt the USA because none of that garbage is made in the USA. Boycotting trump stuff is like boycotting China.

I would prefer to boycott the organization represented by the "trump as Nazi"
"art" So far-------without intention to boycott------I doubt that I ever bought
a "trump product"

a "trump product"

I predict there will be deadly violence over that billboard. I wonder when the first bullet hole will decorate the thing?

Russia didn't select our glorious new leader

Confirmed:

House Intelligence chairman: 'No evidence of collusion' between Trump camp, Russia

www.breitbart.com/news/no-evidence-of-collusion-between-trump-campaign-russia/

Last edited:
Hmmm. Billboard is allowed and those responsible live. Seems that the President really isn't a very good fascist Nazi.

Give him time -- it's the weekend. You know, time for hanging out in Marla Yago and sending libelous tweets.

First things first. The work week still begins on Monday, even with Fakelight Savings Time.

Just goes to prove that all of the idiots in this country aren't broke.

Russians elected our president?

are you saying there was widespread voter fraud?

a "trump product"

I predict there will be deadly violence over that billboard. I wonder when the first bullet hole will decorate the thing?

Actually that would be an apt punctuation.

a "trump product"

In Arizona?

any time now

a "trump product"

You're hardly alone. That's why his bidnesses keep going bankrupt.

a "trump product"

Actually that would be an apt punctuation.

it's in Arizona? a bullet means nothing-----they shoot innocent CACTI

This is why it will be a very long time before America lets the idiot democrats have power again. Keep it up morons.

I remember somebody saying the process was "rigged". Who was that again...

Oh I remember --- it was Rump. Whelp --- he should know.

I remember somebody saying the process was "rigged". Who was that again...

Oh I remember --- it was Rump. Whelp --- he should know.

Wow, even Pogo admits widespread there was voter fraud.

Forum List

Back