Law of Self Defense Podcast covering the Chauvin Trial...Andrew Branca is a great listen...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Andrew Branca is a self defense expert.......he covered the Zimmerman Trial for the Legal Insurrection website and now covers the Chauvin Trial...if you want great analysis of the trial, the witnesses, and the truth about what is going on....this is the place...

His Podcast...

Law of Self Defense.....I get it on apple...

Last edited:

Ooops......

I catch him at Law of Self Defense Podcast...and I read him over at Legal Insurrection......

This is Andrew Branca...

Meet the Attorney
Attorney Andrew F. Branca, Esq. is in his third decade of practicing law, specializing in self-defense law of the United States, where he is an internationally recognized expert. Andrew has contributed in this context by the Wall Street Journal, National Review, the Chicago Tribune, the Washington Post, and many others, including nationally syndicated broadcast media. Andrew is also a host on the Outdoor Channel’s TV show The Best Defense and contributor to the National Review Online.
Andrew is a Guest Instructor and subject matter expert (SME) on self-defense law at the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s National Academy at Quantico and the Sig Sauer Academy, an NRA Life-Benefactor member, an NRA Certified Instructor, an IDPA Charter/Life member (IDPA #13), and a Master-class competitor in multiple IDPA divisions. Andrew teaches lawyers how to argue self-defense cases as a certified instructor with the Continuing Legal Education (CLE) system in numerous states around the country.
In addition to being a lawyer, Andrew is also a competitive handgun shooter, an IDPA Charter/Life member (IDPA #13), and a Master-class competitor in multiple IDPA divisions.

Recently, Andrew won the UC Berkeley Law School Debate on “Stand-Your-Ground,” and spoke at the NRA Annual Meeting on self-defense law.

Andrew Branca is a self defense expert.......he covered the Zimmerman Trial for the Legal Insurrection website and now covers the Chauvin Trial...if you want great analysis of the trial, the witnesses, and the truth about what is going on....this is the place...

His Podcast...

Law of Self Defense.....I get it on apple...
It’s a manslaughter charge

They have him charged with murder as well. If he isn't convicted on the most serious charge AND sentenced the max available under law Minneapolis is going to look like a weenie roast on steroids.

Forum List

Back