Leave Iran alone for Christ sakes

Most of the idiots who make up the army are “ genetically damaged “ imbeciles with an IQ of 65

The problem is not Iran but American imperialism and we must obliterate the military with little $$$
This is the truth...new potus same policy. Benefits only the oligarchs.
Trump's Iran policy: You will be crushed with crippling sanctions until you bow to US dictates.

Biden's Iran policy: You will be crushed with crippling sanctions until you bow to US dictates. -Caitlin Johnstone

We should nuke Iran.
That would be the penalties and interest for the 63.25 man years that they stole 40 years ago. (52 hostages x 444 days)
They’ve paid back in spades. No one knows the thousands of Iranians who’ve died thanks to the Empire’s onerous sanctions. Do you remember flight 655? Do you remember the CIA coup that gave power to the Shah leading to big oil taking over the country?

We should nuke Iran.
That would be the penalties and interest for the 63.25 man years that they stole 40 years ago. (52 hostages x 444 days)
They’ve paid back in spades. No one knows the thousands of Iranians who’ve died thanks to the Empire’s onerous sanctions. Do you remember flight 655? Do you remember the CIA coup that gave power to the Shah leading to big oil taking over the country?
They haven't paid back shit. When the nukes hit Tehran, I for one will be cheering to send them another one.

We should nuke Iran.
They haven't paid back shit. When the nukes hit Tehran, I for one will be cheering to send them another one.
It’s strange how some Americans never analyze their nation’s horrendous actions. They are blind to it, but somehow they know about every bad act by foreign nations the Empire dislikes.

Dupes for the Empire. I guess.

How many nations has Iran invaded or committed a coup, in the last 100 years? Now compare that to the good old USA.

We should nuke Iran.
It’s strange how some Americans never analyze their nation’s horrendous actions. They are blind to it, but somehow they know about every bad act by foreign nations the Empire dislikes.

How many nations has Iran invaded or committed a coup, in the last 100 years? Now compare that to the good old USA.
Yawn,
We should nuke Iran.

Yawn, adios you traitorous bitch, if it is so bad, I'll buy you a ticket to Tehran as long as you promise to never come back. You're cancelled.

The problem is not Iran but American imperialism and we must obliterate the military with little $$$
Iran needs to pay the United States back for 63.25 man years plus penalties and interest. That is the total that they stole from us over 40 years ago--52 hostages times 444 days. I don't forget.
Iran has never done a damn thing to me. !
I like Iranians !! They’re very well dressed and smart

We should nuke Iran.

Yawn,
We should nuke Iran.

Yawn, adios you traitorous bitch, if it is so bad, I'll buy you a ticket to Tehran as long as you promise to never come back. You're cancelled.
Yet another warmongering idiot. What the fuck has happened to my country?

I have also experienced anti Semitism on here!!
Manly through my own posts , I think

Forum List

Back