Lebron James is injured and out 4 to 6 weeks and I feel gooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!

I'm the same way; Iconic players are universally cheered, but I have a problem when they hang on too long! Right now in tennis it's Federer! He was the GOAT, but over the last decade his shine has dimmed and he's looked bad while it happened! Brady was winning to the last, but I'm so over him and his legend! I never cared for LeBron thinking him more a mercenary moving around the way he does! He made more finals than MJ, but he lost a bunch of them; with a charitable donation from Golden State a few years ago up 3-1 ("Thanks Draymond")! Don't forget teams #9 & #10 have a "play in!" Lakers can always drag up the rear, but still go home early! :dunno: :eek::stir::beer:
Made more finals than MJ but hasn't won as many right?

Is Roger Federer still playing???

Made more finals than MJ but hasn't won as many right?

Is Roger Federer still playing???

Federer is trying to come back from another knee surgery! He hasn't played since last season at Wimbledon! I think he wants to give it one more "go" on grass at 40! He'll only get himself humiliated trying to play kids who are pounding the ball and'll run his old arse into the court! :stir: :rolleyes::D:p

Federer is trying to come back from another knee surgery! He hasn't played since last season at Wimbledon! I think he wants to give it one more "go" on grass at 40! He'll only get himself humiliated trying to play kids who are pounding the ball and'll run his old arse into the court! :stir: :rolleyes::D:p
He could have one more in him.

What about Tiger? I think he's done. But I was glad he got that one more major. Shut his critics up who said he never would. Boy did I necro a bunch of old threads that day. LOL.

He could have one more in him.

What about Tiger? I think he's done. But I was glad he got that one more major. Shut his critics up who said he never would. Boy did I necro a bunch of old threads that day. LOL.

People were so sure Tiger would break all the records, but he blew it! Jack Nicklaus' 18 majors is still safe! Tiger too much like dad and fk'd up his legacy! He just defeated Phil Mickelson recently in some inaugural event called the PIP, but another MAJOR is probably out of the question for both of them! :itsok: :dunno::rolleyes:

People were so sure Tiger would break all the records, but he blew it! Jack Nicklaus' 18 majors is still safe! Tiger too much like dad and fk'd up his legacy! He just defeated Phil Mickelson recently in some inaugural event called the PIP, but another MAJOR is probably out of the question for both of them! :itsok: :dunno::rolleyes:
He is still on the Mount Rushmore of golf. Fun to watch. I miss him. Golf went back to being boring. Golf needs a guy.Basketball always has a guy.

Baseball and football not so much. There is no hands down greatest guy in the nfl or nba. Jim Brown or Nolan Ryan? Ok Brady but besides him. No lebron equivalent in the mlb right?

He is still on the Mount Rushmore of golf. Fun to watch. I miss him. Golf went back to being boring. Golf needs a guy. Basketball always has a guy.

Baseball and football not so much. There is no hands down greatest guy in the NFL or NBA. Jim Brown or Nolan Ryan? Ok Brady but besides him. No LeBron equivalent in the MLB right?

It's happening in all sports really as we age out along with the athletes! I barely watch tennis since The Big 3 are fading! Djokovic and Nadal have a couple more good years in them, but the next gen. hasn't caught my attn.! I haven't watched a complete baseball game since my White Sox won back in '05! I didn't even watch a moment of the Cubs run! Basketball in almost unwatchable IMO! The players' fundamentals are pathetic compared to the much larger egos! The money has gotten out of control and never seems to be enough! My Mt. Rushmore would be more antiquated:

1) Bjorn Borg
2) Mohammed Ali
3) Pele
4) Magic Johnson/Michael Jordon
5) Arnold Palmer/Jack Nicklaus
6) Jim Brown/Joe Montana
6) Hank Aaron/Reggie Jackson

Yep

my policy is take a knee, break a knee

now we all have something to cheer about

It's happening in all sports really as we age out along with the athletes! I barely watch tennis since The Big 3 are fading! Djokovic and Nadal have a couple more good years in them, but the next gen. hasn't caught my attn.! I haven't watched a complete baseball game since my White Sox won back in '05! I didn't even watch a moment of the Cubs run! Basketball in almost unwatchable IMO! The players' fundamentals are pathetic compared to the much larger egos! The money has gotten out of control and never seems to be enough! My Mt. Rushmore would be more antiquated:

1) Bjorn Borg
2) Mohammed Ali
3) Pele
4) Magic Johnson/Michael Jordon
5) Arnold Palmer/Jack Nicklaus
6) Jim Brown/Joe Montana
6) Hank Aaron/Reggie Jackson
I love those guys who make you watch a sport just because of them. Reggie Jackson was on of those players.

I feel like the nba greats are being replaced by the new guys. It’s a good time to watch. Instead of lebron, Durant or curry winning its yianni and maybe this year imbeed with harden. They seem to have chemistry. Chris Paul I feel just will never get it done but Phoenix looks good.

Ill give you more names. McEnroe, sugar ray leonard, and I agree no soccer player has captured my attention since pele

I’m watching the Arnold Palmer Invitational. Only name I know is McElroy. -3 in 6th going into Sunday. 3 guys I’ve never heard of have -7. At least right now.

Mik Tyson was the last boxer people cared about. Maybe Holyfield and Foreman but you know what I mean.

Still no goat in mma.

Forum List

Back