Lee Chatfield (Republican) Is Accused of Abusing the Woman Starting at Age 15 & Including on Her Wedding Night

What choice will you have when the checks get smaller? You say you won't accept it, what exactly are you going to do, write bigger numbers on the checks? That doesn't work, in case you're wondering.

Ohhhh, you'll insurrect. How very noble of you, finding something that worth overthrowing the government over. What will you do when your check goes from small to zero?

Wow, you really are angry. You really need to talk to someone about that.

So don't cry about being overtaxed when you're perfectly willing to give up $5000 a year in your retirement years when you're gonna need that.

How old are you?

P.S. I don't believe they'll cut my social security because that would be a death blow for the politicians. They'll cut future benefits. Kick the can. And I'm hoping you're young and will be taking the hit for me. Or are you already retired and getting yours? I can't imagine you're in your 50's and getting a hard on over the idea of losing $5000 a year. It's, well, WEIRD.

So don't cry about being overtaxed when you're perfectly willing to give up $5000 a year in your retirement years when you're gonna need that.
Who's willing to give up anything? Do you actually read before posting? It doesn't seem like it with your wild, random leaps to strange conclusions.
How old are you?
Old enough.
P.S. I don't believe they'll cut my social security because that would be a death blow for the politicians. They'll cut future benefits. Kick the can.
Probably. That's what politicians do, because old people vote in large numbers. Don't tick them off.
And I'm hoping you're young and will be taking the hit for me. Or are you already retired and getting yours? I can't imagine you're in your 50's and getting a hard on over the idea of losing $5000 a year. It's, well, WEIRD.
Where did I ever say I wanted to lose benefits? And no, don't worry, I won't be carrying your freight. You'll have to find somebody else you hate that you don't know and who hasn't done anything to you to stick your bill to.

Even Trump knows whatever they say was in Ashley's diary can't be trusted. Just like he doesn't trust the info in the Epstein files.

Trump was asked in an interview on "Fox & Friends Weekend" whether he'd "declassify the Epstein files" if he was re-elected, and indicated he had concerns about doing so.

He initially said, "Yeah, I would," before hedging. "I guess I would. I think that less so because you don’t want to affect people’s lives if it’s phony stuff in there, because it’s a lot of phony stuff with that whole world. But I think I would," Trump said.
Epstein was slick enough so that his files probably indicated basic services to high profile contacts. Biden's daughter's diary was a single effort by an apparent abused child.

Forum List

Back