Lee Greenwood the Grifter

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Yes, it appears that Lee Greenwood is also a nutbag, besides a bible hawking grifter.

Here he is talking to Ted Nugents wife...

"And I will tell you that after the assassination attempt of President Trump, if you go to the pages of Leviticus and find out that the person that gets blood on his right ear from an injury is then anointed, President Trump will become our next president," he added. "I guarantee you that."

Yes, it appears that Lee Greenwood is also a nutbag, besides a bible hawking grifter.

"And I will tell you that after the assassination attempt of President Trump, if you go to the pages of Leviticus and find out that the person that gets blood on his right ear from an injury is then anointed, President Trump will become our next president," he added. "I guarantee you that."

You can always have him arrested.

Well Lee Greenwood guaranteed it so let's not waste our time with an election.

No hate for Greenwood...cashing in on the blob as everyone else has done. Donnie invites the parasites....most whales do.

Does Leviticus actually say that?

Does Leviticus actually say that?
I don't know. Others say MAGA misinterprets it.

“This is an example of gross mishandling of Scripture,” Alabama Baptist pastor Derek Allen wrote following Trump's shooting. “When one small part of something kind of fits something that supports something we want, we run with bad interpretations and applications of Scripture."

Forum List

Back