Left wingers destroy California energy...the state imports 25% of all of it's energy. The wealthiest state in the Union and it can't provide power.

Oracle joins Tesla and leaves California Democrat madness
State facing unprecedented economic collaplse at the hands of Democrats.

Oracle moving from California to Texas, joins Tesla, Hewlett Packard

:oops8:

You say that like the democrats think its a bad thing...

Everytime an American loses a job a democrat gets its demon wings....

At some point, they won't be able to get food.

Call me a monster....but I look forward to that day.

There may be no other way for them to learn how stupid they have been and how bad their choices were.
You are supposed to find ways to promote the general welfare with fine and wonderful, free market Capitalism solutions right winger.
Why not? It worked quite well for the first two hundred years. It made the USA the most powerful and wealthiest nation on the planet.

This is what the democrat party and China want to do to the rest of the U.S.......china, through it's allies in the democrat party, will be happy to see the American energy industry crushed, and our people suffering death and pain in cold winter months.....

But.....wind? But....But....Solar?

Rolling black outs in the middle of the summer in California are f*****g hilarious........they deserve every rolling black out they voted for by voting for China and the democrat party.....

In Cold States....where it gets below freezing in the winter....rolling black outs from democrat party policies will kill people...just like the democrats and their Chinese flu killed people here in the U.S....

we noted the embarrassment announced in understated fashion by the U.S. Department of Energy that California imported 25 percent of its electricity in 2019. It seems almost as if someone at the very excellent Energy Information Administration has a thing about California’s silliness, because today’s EIA “Today in Energy” brief has another understated but devastating smackdown for California’s energy pretensions.

In one sentence, today’s brief essentially says, “Without lots of natural gas-fired power, California is screwed.” Of course that’s not the actual language—these are government analysts were talking about. But it’s not hard to read between the lines. Let’s start with the chart:

So Texas must be under Democrat control according to your dumb logic...Texas’ ERCOT Seeing ‘Very Concerning’ Power Plant Outages Amid Heat Wave

Thats what the red states are for....cheap dirty labor. In this world, you're either the guy holding the strings or the guy whose a puppet. California holds the strings. Sorry. Its cheaper to import energy from states that don't mind oil and coal companies ass raping them.
Which states are supplying California with coal? Most of what they import is hydroelectric from the PNW and California is still clueless to solve their ongoing problem.

Just as with Texas, I can’t figure out how these states are ran so poorly.

Thats what the red states are for....cheap dirty labor. In this world, you're either the guy holding the strings or the guy whose a puppet. California holds the strings. Sorry. Its cheaper to import energy from states that don't mind oil and coal companies ass raping them.
Which states are supplying California with coal? Most of what they import is hydroelectric from the PNW and California is still clueless to solve their ongoing problem.

California's problem is they're letting felons run most of their electric grid ... that's right, PG&E was convicted of several felonies and are whisker close to several more felony probation violations ...

Texas' recent problems in February was weather ... they only hardened they grid for a 100-year event ... that cold snap was probably a 200-year event ... why spend billions on heaters if they'll rot and decay before they're needed again? ...

California's problem is they're letting felons run most of their electric grid ... that's right, PG&E was convicted of several felonies and are whisker close to several more felony probation violations ...

Texas' recent problems in February was weather ... they only hardened they grid for a 100-year event ... that cold snap was probably a 200-year event ... why spend billions on heaters if they'll rot and decay before they're needed again? ...
Because putting it underground can lower that cost to the private sector.

Underground power distribution is more difficult -- i.e., more expensive -- to troubleshoot and maintain.

Underground power distribution is more difficult -- i.e., more expensive -- to troubleshoot and maintain.
Main trunk lines could be put underground along with mass storage. And, not having to deal with fires, hurricanes, etc disturbing the grid would probably incur savings.

It's certainly more expensive to install ... my understanding is underground cabling doesn't need as much repair, but when it does, costs really escalate ... instead of a couple guys in a bucket truck taking an hour or so to restore power for overhead lines ... we'll need jackhammers, back-hoes and dump trucks to deal with underground repairs, and it will be days before the ten-man crew can get the lights come on ...

On balance, overhead cabling is cheaper ... but this depends on location ...

Main trunk lines could be put underground along with mass storage. And, not having to deal with fires, hurricanes, etc disturbing the grid would probably incur savings.
"Could be." "Would probably".

Do better. Because you suck at this.

It's certainly more expensive to install ... my understanding is underground cabling doesn't need as much repair, but when it does, costs really escalate ... instead of a couple guys in a bucket truck taking an hour or so to restore power for overhead lines ... we'll need jackhammers, back-hoes and dump trucks to deal with underground repairs, and it will be days before the ten-man crew can get the lights come on ...

On balance, overhead cabling is cheaper ... but this depends on location ...
We have pole-mount fuses trip out in my neighborhood occasionally, usually in the summer when the grid's stressed.

All it takes to troubleshoot is a couple of guys in a bucket truck driving around and looking.

Underground distribution can't be troubleshot just by looking.

Forum List

Back