Leftists are VERY upset that Israel just killed a bunch of Hezbollah terrorists

The IDF uses more human shields than Hamas does. Do you know what a "johnny" is?
You're going to post the same terrorist strapped to a vehicle pic.?
When you post pics you post the same pics over and over then claim it's more while we can post examples of Hamas and Hezbollah atrocities more often. I don't care about collateral damage. Don't waste our time with those pics either.

You're going to post the same terrorist strapped to a vehicle pic.?
When you post pics you post the same pics over and over then claim it's more while we can post examples of Hamas and Hezbollah atrocities more often. I don't care about collateral damage. Don't waste our time with those pics either.
Islamo nazi propaganda is VERY REPETITIVE----I am seeking stuff on this board that I read in the islamo nazi literature way back in the 1950s. A basic
theme is "THE JEWS STARTED IT" ----the particulars--to wit the 'examples'
are the foundation of the cult

Who are you? Toby Keith?

That's a bullshit lie! Collateral damage does not arbitrarily kill 45,000 people. Those people were targeted by the Israeli military.

Do you like Bill O ??
He is very smart and cunning but he is a lousy person!!
I have seen many X videos of him blowing up on regular people for upsetting him for utterly zero reason!

Also he was a predator of women

Do you like Bill O ??
He is very smart and cunning but he is a lousy person!!
I have seen many X videos of him blowing up on regular people for upsetting him for utterly zero reason!

Also he was a predator of women
I am the antithesis to Bill O'Reilly. His polar opposite. He's a conservative; I'm a liberal.

We might need to put a boot up your ass if you support those who hate Israel and the United States
Why don't you fucking try?

I'm at the 49ner Tavern in Long Beach, California every Friday night between 4:30 - 5:30pm for happy hour. You want to continue this face-to-face, show up then.

Why don't you fucking try?

I'm at the 49ner Tavern in Long Beach, California every Friday night between 4:30 - 5:30pm for happy hour. You want to continue this face-to-face, show up then.
You need to learn figure of speech. That LA air must of messed with your brain. The hope for Israel will last a long time.

Forum List

Back