Lefty Summed Upped

"My belief is we will, in fact, be greeted as liberators." - Dick Cheney, 03/16/2003, regarding the invasion/occupation of Iraq.

"We know where they are. They're in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat." - Donald Rumsfeld, 03/30/2003, regarding Iraq's WMD.

They rule by Emotion.

If you attack their pathetic emotional responses they get their panties in a wad and attack like sharks in a feeding frenzy.

Just insult their emotions, sit back and watch, as they have a group feeding frenzy to boost their ego's. Once they are there, no facts or words can change the lunatic fringe.

That video sums up leftists very well.

They do not know that the elites dupe them over and over and over...again and again...

"I can't tell you if the use of force in Iraq today would last five days, or five weeks, or five months, but it certainly isn't going to last any longer than that."
--Donald Rumsfeld, November 14, 2002

"We know that Saddam Hussein is determined to keep his weapons of mass destruction, is determined to make more."
--Secretary of State Colin Powell, to UN Security Council, 2/5/2003

"Ladies and Gentlemen, these are not assertions. These are facts."
--Colin Powell, same speech

"He presented not opinions, not conjecture, but facts."
--Donald Rumsfeld, 2/8/2003, regarding Powell's UN speech

"It's a blot. I'm the one who presented it on behalf of the United States to the world, and [it] will always be a part of my record. It was painful. It's painful now."
--Colin Powell, regarding his lies to the UN, 9/8/2005

"I can't tell you if the use of force in Iraq today would last five days, or five weeks, or five months, but it certainly isn't going to last any longer than that."
--Donald Rumsfeld, November 14, 2002

"We know that Saddam Hussein is determined to keep his weapons of mass destruction, is determined to make more."
--Secretary of State Colin Powell, to UN Security Council, 2/5/2003

"Ladies and Gentlemen, these are not assertions. These are facts."
--Colin Powell, same speech

"He presented not opinions, not conjecture, but facts."
--Donald Rumsfeld, 2/8/2003, regarding Powell's UN speech

"It's a blot. I'm the one who presented it on behalf of the United States to the world, and [it] will always be a part of my record. It was painful. It's painful now."
--Colin Powell, regarding his lies to the UN, 9/8/2005

Now quote the other side of the equation with quotes from the leftist horde...........

Same BS.

They do not know that the elites dupe them over and over and over...again and again...

Yes because when I think of people on the side of the America middle class, I think of the Koch Brothers.

So the video has many points about issues yet you all are posting about the Iraq war?

Maybe that's because you all watched MSNBC Rachel Maddow's show last night eh?

I can just imagine how the left would be yelling their heads off if FOX did a documentary on a right wing book on anything.
I can hear it now. Fox news is promoting a book and is trying to make it like it's actual news, or some such argument.
Emphasis- It's a book for crying out loud. It should be on a documentary type channel not the news.

Rachel has you all upset and up in arms over a book that you all know you would not have ever read to begin with if she had not done a report on it.

All the while ignoring that right wingers were also writing about being against the Iraq war also.

Based on lies from the Bush administration.

What part of "declassified government documents" do you not understand?

The Bush administration lied to invade Iraq.

U.S. Intelligence and Iraq WMD
Iraq and Weapons of Mass Destruction
The Record on CURVEBALL

For some strange reason, the defenders of the Iraq war are under the impression that if I tell you KNB. an outright lie and you happen to repeat that lie believing it to be true, that somehow you (for repeating a lie) have become the liar him/her self.

They apply that to the Dems in Congress during the run up to the war. Bush lied to them, Congress people repeated the lie as truth and now, somehow the people repeating the lie have become not only responsible for the outcome brought about by the lies, they are liars themselves.

Only in Republican land does this idea work.

Yes because when I think of people on the side of the America middle class, I think of the Koch Brothers.

The Koch brothers themselves or anyone else don't claim the Koch brothers are middle class. Your hypocrite elitist moonbat heroes are always pointing fingers at others, claiming they're "out of touch". Hilarious and sad at the same time.........

I like that flag he had in the background. It was the same flag his ilk draped over 2 dead cops they just shot.

Hopefully this guy doesn't follow suit.

Oh neat, you must be one those "free thinkers" the guy in the video was referring to..... :thup:

Well okay, but you miss the bigger culprits...like the D party, Obummer, and all the left wing influences...which of course, are screwing the middle class, but you are blind to it.

Just give me more big government even though, if I could think logically, I know it is tyrannical, corrupt, and ineffective.

More leftist mindlessness. . . .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sipnm6Idfw]Liberal Logic or How damn Stupid Liberals Actually Are - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZrqdZFFb5c]Meet the Liberal Elite! - YouTube[/ame]

The fact of the matter is that relativism, atheism, materialism, secularism, humanism, progressivism . . . all come down to the most boorish, black-and-white, dunderheaded thinking. Lefty thinks he's nuanced and open-minded, but, once again, he's just a collection of slogans and clichés and pseudoscientific blather.

Forum List

Back