Legit App Update Hijacks Millions of Andoid phones

Lavabird Ltd.'s Barcode Scanner, available for years in Google's app repository is the culprit. Adverts suddenly started unexpectedly appearing on Android devises after the update. Malwarebytes discovered the malicious code buried deep in the app update.
If you have that app on your device remove it now.

With one update, this malicious Android app hijacked millions of devices | ZDNet

How do I protect my phone from the virus?

Should I unplug it?

Will masks help?

Lavabird Ltd.'s Barcode Scanner, available for years in Google's app repository is the culprit. Adverts suddenly started unexpectedly appearing on Android devises after the update. Malwarebytes discovered the malicious code buried deep in the app update.

With one update, this malicious Android app hijacked millions of devices | ZDNet

Should I unplug it?

Will masks help?

iu

Should I unplug it?

Will masks help?

iu

Planet killer:

recyclable steel
compostable jute / smokeable hemp

ehy do you hate our mother?

New Topics

Forum List

Back