Lessseee Here

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
The economy contracted during the month of January and the Jobs report ticks up to unemployment of 7.9%.. outsatanding demoncraps. Outstanding.

:clap2:

And republicans.

And haw the market his an all time high yet? It was only points away a couple of days ago.

Last edited:
do you applaud when things go well for this country or only when you think something failed?

what effect did the government military spending deceased have?

you see you fool it proves austerity doesnt work to fix an economy

I guess the Republican House had nothing to do with the economy. Odd the way that works out. When the economy tanks, the Democrats serve as the whipping boy, no matter who is really to blame.

Partisanship! A tonic that washes away all sins!

willow claps at the strangest things

what? you don't think the demoncraps accomplishments are worthy of applause,, well yer right,, it's kind like a pity plause.

Do you think the rebutlicans "accomplishments" are worthy of applesauce?

They both suck.
And as long as the ones who control keep playing us against one another because most of us are too stoopit to see the truth it will stay that way.

Austerity no. But we all need to pay the piper a bit and suffer some to get out of this and build a stronger future.
There is no painless way out.

I guess the Republican House had nothing to do with the economy. Odd the way that works out. When the economy tanks, the Democrats serve as the whipping boy, no matter who is really to blame.

oh poor little boo hoo baby, got news for ya. The Republican House sent several "jobs" bills over to senile Harry in the Senate. Guess what he did with them? And so with two bad reports coming forth why did the bozo in the wh disband his JObs council? hummmmm?

The economy contracted during the month of January and the Jobs report ticks up to unemployment of 7.9%.. outsatanding demoncraps. Outstanding.

:clap2:

And the articles about it all claim it is "unexpected" and a shocking turn of events.

:eusa_liar::doubt:

Austerity no. But we all need to pay the piper a bit and suffer some to get out of this and build a stronger future.
There is no painless way out.

I think the demon craps should suffer. It's their bullshit that brought us here.

Now, see? there you go again,, calling me names, when not once have I called you a name, You should be ashamed of yerself. CK wants you to treat me nicely and you have failed him.

oh poor little boo hoo baby, got news for ya. The Republican House sent several "jobs" bills over to senile Harry in the Senate. Guess what he did with them? And so with two bad reports coming forth why did the bozo in the wh disband his JObs council? hummmmm?
The House Republicans are not worthy of praise in their handling of the economy. Their collective obstenence and petulance are what's responsible for the downgrade in the U.S. credit rating and the political brinkmanship over every bit of legislation. They do not govern, they stifle.

I'm not here to praise the Democrats either. But I am not so blinded by partisanship that I could blame one party and one party only. Doing so would be not only stupid, but it serves only to deepen the political divide and drive out nation further to the brink of disaster.

willow claps at the strangest things

what? you don't think the demoncraps accomplishments are worthy of applause,, well yer right,, it's kind like a pity plause.

Do you think the rebutlicans "accomplishments" are worthy of applesauce?

They both suck.
And as long as the ones who control keep playing us against one another because most of us are too stoopit to see the truth it will stay that way.

Willow only watches one channel (Fox :tinfoil: ) which fellates repubs 24/7 so she can't be blamed :doubt:

The House Republicans are not worthy of praise in their handling of the economy. Their collective obstenence and petulance are what's responsible for the downgrade in the U.S. credit rating and the political brinkmanship over every bit of legislation. They do not govern, they stifle.

I'm not here to praise the Democrats either. But I am not so blinded by partisanship that I could blame one party and one party only. Doing so would be not only stupid, but it serves only to deepen the political divide and drive out nation further to the brink of disaster.

The House Republicans have sent Jobs Bills to the senile dude in the Senate. What has he done with them? The Republicans were not responsible in the downgrade, demon crap wild spending is responsible, and I'll clue ya in, the people who do the credit ratings have already warned that unless the demoncraps do something about runaway spending and debt we will be downgraded again, and as you know obummer and the demoncraps aren't one bit interested in curtailing the out of control spending and decreasing the debt, what do they want? they want to increase the debt ceiling so the can borrow more money.

The House Republicans have sent Jobs Bills to the senile dude in the Senate. What has he done with them? The Republicans were not responsible in the downgrade, demon crap wild spending is responsible, and I'll clue ya in, the people who do the credit ratings have already warned that unless the demoncraps do something about runaway spending and debt we will be downgraded again, and as you know obummer and the demoncraps aren't one bit interested in curtailing the out of control spending and decreasing the debt, what do they want? they want to increase the debt ceiling so the can borrow more money.
Borrow more money to pay for the spending already authorized by...get ready for it....The Republican controlled House of Representatives! They hold the purse strings and no amount of spin can change that.

And the reason the credit rating was lowered was the childish partisanship of the House Republicans. That indicates that they are not really interested in responsible governance, but continuing partisan games that serve no practical purpose other than creating sound bites for Fox News and Newsmax. Such sound bites seem to fuel the stupidity of political partisans who are totally ignorant about what makes a constitutional republic work~ compromise.

UNEMPLOYMENT RATE BACK UP TO 7.9%...
8,500,000 Americans Left Labor Force In Obama's First Term...
POOF: Another 170,000 disappeared in January...
Massive revisions to earlier numbers...
Gas prices to top $4 again...

Those "people who do the credit ratings" were a major part of the reason we are where we are now dummy. :eusa_hand: They rated radioactive portfolios, during the orgy on wall street, as AAA when they were anything but.

Oh, and increasing the debt ceiling is to pay for outlays congress has already authorized WillerTwee. You really need to have > one source for you *cough* "news" OTHER THAN Fox/Murdoch tv.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back