Lessseee Here

what effect did the government military spending deceased have?

you see you fool it proves austerity doesnt work to fix an economy

Now, see? there you go again,, calling me names, when not once have I called you a name, You should be ashamed of yerself. CK wants you to treat me nicely and you have failed him.

so you agree austerity doesnt work?

Austerity no. But we all need to pay the piper a bit and suffer some to get out of this and build a stronger future.
There is no painless way out.

I think the demon craps should suffer. It's their bullshit that brought us here.

so sorry you are so blinded to reality by your partisanship.

The House Republicans are not worthy of praise in their handling of the economy. Their collective obstenence and petulance are what's responsible for the downgrade in the U.S. credit rating and the political brinkmanship over every bit of legislation. They do not govern, they stifle.

I'm not here to praise the Democrats either. But I am not so blinded by partisanship that I could blame one party and one party only. Doing so would be not only stupid, but it serves only to deepen the political divide and drive out nation further to the brink of disaster.

The House Republicans have sent Jobs Bills to the senile dude in the Senate. What has he done with them? The Republicans were not responsible in the downgrade, demon crap wild spending is responsible, and I'll clue ya in, the people who do the credit ratings have already warned that unless the demoncraps do something about runaway spending and debt we will be downgraded again, and as you know obummer and the demoncraps aren't one bit interested in curtailing the out of control spending and decreasing the debt, what do they want? they want to increase the debt ceiling so the can borrow more money.
Borrow more money to pay for the spending already authorized by...get ready for it....The Republican controlled House of Representatives! They hold the purse strings and no amount of spin can change that.

And the reason the credit rating was lowered was the childish partisanship of the House Republicans. That indicates that they are not really interested in responsible governance, but continuing partisan games that serve no practical purpose other than creating sound bites for Fox News and Newsmax. Such sound bites seem to fuel the stupidity of political partisans who are totally ignorant about what makes a constitutional republic work~ compromise.

Well if you allow that the Republicans hold the purse strings and that the demon craps are at fault for nothing. nothing at all then you must allow the Republicans to keep the debt ceiling where it is so you cannot accuse them of causing the debt to rise. That's the way that works. Course not one Single Republican voted for obama care, every single Republican will tackle entitlement spending but the demon craps in the senate and the wh will not let that happen, try again.

Now, see? there you go again,, calling me names, when not once have I called you a name, You should be ashamed of yerself. CK wants you to treat me nicely and you have failed him.

so you agree austerity doesnt work?

are you going to apologize for calling me a name?

Forum List

Back