Let the ripping begin, Democrats attacking Democrats. Wait I gotta get some popcorn

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020

Raphael Warnock, the Democratic candidate running in one of two high-profile U.S. Senate runoffs in Georgia, tried on Sunday to refocus the race as not about regaining control of the Senate, but as “about the people of Georgia.”

Appearing on CNN’s “State of the Union” on Sunday, Warnock, 51, sought to reframe to race as a referendum on the progressive agenda, with things like providing access to affordable healthcare.

“Chuck Schumer’s name is certainly not on the ballot,” Warnock said. “I will you what is on the ballot. Health care is on the ballot — access to affordable health care. We have got 500,000 Georgians in the Medicaid gap. We have got 1.8 million Georgians with preexisting conditions."

Dueling sawed off shotguns for everyone

Raphael Warnock, the Democratic candidate running in one of two high-profile U.S. Senate runoffs in Georgia, tried on Sunday to refocus the race as not about regaining control of the Senate, but as “about the people of Georgia.”

Appearing on CNN’s “State of the Union” on Sunday, Warnock, 51, sought to reframe to race as a referendum on the progressive agenda, with things like providing access to affordable healthcare.

“Chuck Schumer’s name is certainly not on the ballot,” Warnock said. “I will you what is on the ballot. Health care is on the ballot — access to affordable health care. We have got 500,000 Georgians in the Medicaid gap. We have got 1.8 million Georgians with preexisting conditions."

Sorry. Guess I'm missing it. How is this a Democrat eating Democrat? All he said was that Schumer's name wasn't on the ballot..which it isn't. You notice of the whole line in the article, the part where control of the Senate is mentioned...isn't in quotes? That means the statement didn't come out of Warnock's mouth. This is just Fox chumming the waters. They are looking for anything that can get them back some of the viewers they lost to OAN and Newsmax.

Sorry. Guess I'm missing it. How is this a Democrat eating Democrat? All he said was that Schumer's name wasn't on the ballot..which it isn't. You notice of the whole line in the article, the part where control of the Senate is mentioned...isn't in quotes? That means the statement didn't come out of Warnock's mouth. This is just Fox chumming the waters. They are looking for anything that can get them back some of the viewers they lost to OAN and Newsmax.

Not my fault you live in denial or can not read

I can read snowflake. Control of the Senate is not in quotes. Warnock didn't say it. Standard journalism. Not true believer cult. Everything he said..is in quotes.

The Dimocrats are sniveling about their ()vomitNonCare premiums increasing 375%.

I can read snowflake. Control of the Senate is not in quotes. Warnock didn't say it. Standard journalism. Not true believer cult. Everything he said..is in quotes.

Thank you for reading the article.

I didn't waste my time

Glad you did

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Warnock is Reverend Wright.

Next folks Dems are going to ruin are entry level workers, who did very well under Trumponomics.

#FIGHTFORFIFTEEN: Companies Are Preparing to Cut Jobs and Automate if Biden Gets $15 Minimum Wage Hike, Reporting Shows.

Related: Florida Restaurateurs Warn [$15] Minimum-Wage Mandate Could Shut Them Down.

when you called him a snowflake were you wearing a vagina hat ?
1605490169202.png

A state with a population of 10 million or so with 1.8 million pre existing conditions? 18% of the population is disabled?

A state with a population of 10 million or so with 1.8 million pre existing conditions? 18% of the population is disabled?
At least 60 percent of the USA is disabled

Forum List

Back