Let us see what Netanyahu does

Since the FBI is on this that means Obama is doing just what you suggested he should, I bet now since hes doing what you said he should you are against it, right?

I'm all for it and more...look how the FBI did in Benghazi. BeBe ain't gonna wait that long.

You're right..I can guarantee you that Bibi has called in his top military commanders and right at this very moment they are planning what will be a significant retaliatory response.

The IDF will commence operation pay back quite soon.

I'm all for it and more...look how the FBI did in Benghazi. BeBe ain't gonna wait that long.

You're right..I can guarantee you that Bibi has called in his top military commanders and right at this very moment they are planning what will be a significant retaliatory response.

The IDF will commence operation pay back quite soon.

I wonder what Hillary would advise...any disgusting videos out there for cover??

Prayers for the IDF, the Israeli people especially the families of Naftali Frenkel, Gilad Shaar, and Eyal Yifrach. How their soul must mourn tonight.. Prayers for the military commanders, for Bibi as the decision rests in his hands..

This is what the LORD says: "A voice is heard in Ramah, mourning and great weeping, Rachel weeping for her children and refusing to be comforted, because they are no more."
Jeremiah 31:15

Terrorists wage war against women, children, and the helpless all the time..............

They don't like it when real men show up to the fight...............

The IDF has one the best fighting forces in the world..............

They do it out of necessity.

Because if they know if they ever lose, it's over for their people..........

Every time the Arabs have attacked them whole sale, they have had their asses handed to them.

Well we know that Obama will not do anything but point fingers.

Obama will do his best to kick this can down the road.

Yea, we know Obama won't send troops into the West Bank to start killing thousands of Palestinians. Of course, last time I checked, it wasn't our fucking job to kill Palestinians. Maybe we should just let the Israelis deal with this. :cuckoo:

You do realize, don't you, that one of those children was an American citizen?

Obabble made a statement...

"President Obama called the killings of the teens a "senseless act of terror."

"As a father, I cannot imagine the indescribable pain that the parents of these teenage boys are experiencing," he said in a statement. "The United States condemns in the strongest possible terms this senseless act of terror against innocent youth."

I think Netanyahu will do a tad more.

Netanyahu vows 'Hamas will pay' after bodies of 3 kidnapped Israeli teens found | Fox News
Why not wait to find out the FBI's opinion concerning which side abducted and murdered the three teens?

"One of the teens, 16-year-old Naftali Frenkel, had dual U.S.-Israeli citizenship and his family is from Brooklyn, N.Y.

FBI Director James Comey said the agency launched an investigation into the kidnapping as soon they went missing, since one of them is an American citizen."

Israeli PM Calls Killers of Three Israeli Teens 'Human Animals' - ABC News

'which side'??? Oh, you mean HAMAS or Fatah.....

An incident like this really brings out the jew-haters on this board.

The US can help by ceasing to pressure Israel. Currently when terrorists commit crimes Israel captures them and puts them in prison. In prison they get lice-free rooms with free medical care and 3 square meals a day, something they dont get at home. They stay there until the US decides to pressure Israel to release these assholes as a humanitarian gesture. So the penalty for committing acts of terrorism is not much of a penalty at all.
Instead the US should allow Israel latitude to deal with the problem. Dealing with it means killing a bunch of people in a really bad way so they get the idea that committing acts of terrorism is a bad deal, not just for you (you decided to martyr yourself) but for your mom and little sister too.

"The Impact of the Conflict
on Children

129 Israeli children and 1,523 Palestinian children
have been killed since September 29, 2000."

Palestinian and Israeli Children Killed

More will die unless they stop firing daily at Israel..............

They murdered 3 teens, and will pay a price for it...............

Tell them to stop waging terrorism against Israel and the world...........Israel has taken and given back land many times only to be fired on again.............

Those who complain about Israel should understand that the IDF could easily take the entire area any time they damn well please and send all of these people out of the area, but they don't.

Israel has a right to exist........The animals who refuse to accept them are the disease, not Israel.

"As a father, I cannot imagine the indescribable pain that the parents of these teenage boys are experiencing," he said in a statement. "The United States condemns in the strongest possible terms this senseless act of terror against innocent youth."

Netanyahu vows 'Hamas will pay' after bodies of 3 kidnapped Israeli teens found | Fox News

Yes he will. I am glad I am not an Arab Terrorist in Gaza, Samaria or Judea. Hell will break loose and hope this is the start of Israel expelling the Arab invaders for good!

Last edited:
Well we know that Obama will not do anything but point fingers.

Obama will do his best to kick this can down the road.

It's not our fight so Obama is right to condemn it and stay out of it. It's Israel's fight. We should provide protection in the UN and moral support and back them in the face of international hypocrisy when Israel starts to kick the shit out of the Muslims in Gaza!

Last edited:

Yes he will. I am glad I am not a sand N####R in Gaza, Samaria or Judea. Hell will break loose and hope this is the start of Israel expelling the Arab invaders for good!
Or of the Zionist squatters pushed into the sea where they belong.

"The Impact of the Conflict
on Children

129 Israeli children and 1,523 Palestinian children
have been killed since September 29, 2000."

Palestinian and Israeli Children Killed

More will die unless they stop firing daily at Israel..............

They murdered 3 teens, and will pay a price for it...............

Tell them to stop waging terrorism against Israel and the world...........Israel has taken and given back land many times only to be fired on again.............

Those who complain about Israel should understand that the IDF could easily take the entire area any time they damn well please and send all of these people out of the area, but they don't.

Israel has a right to exist........The animals who refuse to accept them are the disease, not Israel.
Israel has no right to exist as a Jewish state.
If Hamas murdered those teens, it's blowback from Israel's actions in the '70s and '80s

"Another often cited example is Israeli support of Islamic movements in the 1970s and 1980s intended to weaken the PLO, and leading to the creation of Hamas.[5][6][7]

"With its takeover of Gaza after the 1967 war with Egypt, Israel hunted down secular Palestinian Liberation Organization factions but dropped the previous Egyptian rulers' harsh restrictions against Islamic activists.[8]

"In fact, Israel for many years tolerated and at times encouraged Islamic activists and groups as a counterweight to the secular nationalists of the PLO and its dominant faction, Fatah.[8][9]

"Among the activists benefited was Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, leader of the Muslim Brotherhood in Gaza, who had also formed the Islamist group Mujama al-Islamiya in 1973, a charity recognized by Israel in 1979. Israel allowed the organization to build mosques, clubs, schools, and a library in Gaza.[8]"

Blowback (intelligence) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wow, blowback for something that happened before most of those people were born.

You really are a retard and a half.

Yes he will. I am glad I am not a sand N####R in Gaza, Samaria or Judea. Hell will break loose and hope this is the start of Israel expelling the Arab invaders for good!
Or of the Zionist squatters pushed into the sea where they belong.

I knew you smelled of a special kind of rot.

Forum List

Back