Let us see what Netanyahu does

For the first time in it's short history, Israel doesn't give a fuck about any other nation's opinion.
Which means a whole bunch of Muslims are in a whole shit load of trouble.
But I want everyone to remember that Israel's victories belong to God.

The IDF is about to blow shit up in revenge. It's what Nazi Jews do. Considering that they had no problem killing their own children, to encourage Jews to move to Israel, why would they be bothered killing those of the Palestinians? Answer, they aren't...

yes, jews should never defend themselves from terrorists, right?

seems to be a pretty common historic thread. but as i like saying to all the pro terrorist types, feel free to let me know what your objections are to the dozen musim countries, including those created by the UN like the UAE.

oh wait... the pro terrorist crown never has those objections.
Do you have that in English?

perhaps you should try reading it again without the pro terrorist goggles on and with a knowledge of mid east history

Last edited:
yes, jews should never defend themselves from terrorists, right?

seems to be a pretty common historic thread. but as i like saying to all the pro terrorist types, feel free to let me know what your objections are to the dozen musim countries, including those created by the UN like the UAE.

oh wait... the pro terrorist crown never has those objections.

perhaps you should try reading it again without the pro terrorist goggles on and with a knowledge of history
I tried three times. It's gibberish. And one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. You should have learned that by now?

And terror to a Zionist BTW, is mother's milk...

For the first time in it's short history, Israel doesn't give a fuck about any other nation's opinion.
Well whatever religious slaughter that happens certainly sounds like the Jewish God. I've read his book, He bathes in the blood of innocents.

Terrorists wage war against women, children, and the helpless all the time...............

You are referring to Menachem Begin and the Stern Gang.

And of course you are angry about the fact that they slaughtered Palestinian Arab women and children with impunity.

Nope. I'm referring to the scum bags that killed the teens.

Perhaps the scum bags that just crucified Shiites in Iraq.

Perhaps the scum bags going door to door asking if people are good Muslims. If not bang to the head.

Perhaps the group in Iraq, that rounded up Iraqis and made them lie face down in a ditch and machine gunned them.

Perhaps the ones who burned down the churches in Egypt and killed Christians.

Perhaps the ones who fire rockets on Israel Daily.

Perhaps.

Well whatever religious slaughter that happens certainly sounds like the Jewish God. I've read his book, He bathes in the blood of innocents.

A simple request...
Some quotes please.
And please include the 3 verses preceding and following the selected verse(s).

perhaps you should try reading it again without the pro terrorist goggles on and with a knowledge of history
I tried three times. It's gibberish. And one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. You should have learned that by now?

And terror to a Zionist BTW, is mother's milk...

no. terror to jew hating terrorist supporters is mothers milk. don't project.

as for it being gibberish, your lack of comprehension doesn't make it so.

"The Impact of the Conflict
on Children

129 Israeli children and 1,523 Palestinian children
have been killed since September 29, 2000."

Palestinian and Israeli Children Killed

More will die unless they stop firing daily at Israel..............

They murdered 3 teens, and will pay a price for it...............

Tell them to stop waging terrorism against Israel and the world...........Israel has taken and given back land many times only to be fired on again.............

Those who complain about Israel should understand that the IDF could easily take the entire area any time they damn well please and send all of these people out of the area, but they don't.

Israel has a right to exist........The animals who refuse to accept them are the disease, not Israel.

The ONLY viable option is for the Zionuts to dissolve the Jewish State.

Then for Bibi to ask Obama (The Present King of Jews) to partititon Arizona in two states . Half zionist then other half gentile.

Yep, that's the ticket.

The ISIS Caliphate should provide clear and convincing evidence that the Judeo-American tactics are not working. Deal with it.

Last edited:

thank you for sharing your hatred of jews.

at least you're in the open about it and not pretending otherwise.

just as an aside, however, if a group of militant medians wanted to "take back" texas and california, we'd flatten them into a sheet of glass. but blowing up jews is just peachy keen with you.

or are you still comprehension deprived?

"The Impact of the Conflict
on Children

129 Israeli children and 1,523 Palestinian children
have been killed since September 29, 2000."

Palestinian and Israeli Children Killed

More will die unless they stop firing daily at Israel..............

They murdered 3 teens, and will pay a price for it...............

Tell them to stop waging terrorism against Israel and the world...........Israel has taken and given back land many times only to be fired on again.............

Those who complain about Israel should understand that the IDF could easily take the entire area any time they damn well please and send all of these people out of the area, but they don't.

Israel has a right to exist........The animals who refuse to accept them are the disease, not Israel.

The ONLY viable option is for the Zionuts to dissolve the Jewish State.

Then for Bibi to ask Obama (The Present King of Jews) to partititon Arizona in two states . Halg zionist then other half gentile.

Yep, that the ticket.

The ISIS Caliphate should provide clear and convincing evidence that the Judeo-American tactics are not working. Deal with it.

The ISIS Caliphate is clear that they are Barbarians............That they are a disease on this world...........and eventually we will turn the damn place into a parking lot.

Is that a demonstration of what will happen to TelAviv when Iran drops a "rustic" Atomic bomb in that "hood?

You are insane. Are you now glorifying a Nuclear Weapon on Israel.....................

That would be the end of the whole dang region.

You are one sick individual.

the part in bold. yes, he's a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Forum List

Back