Let us see what Netanyahu does

For the first time in it's short history, Israel doesn't give a fuck about any other nation's opinion.
Which means a whole bunch of Muslims are in a whole shit load of trouble.
But I want everyone to remember that Israel's victories belong to God.
Well whatever religious slaughter that happens certainly sounds like the Jewish God. I've read his book, He bathes in the blood of innocents.

A simple request...
Some quotes please.
And please include the 3 verses preceding and following the selected verse(s).
The Lord Rejects Saul as King

1Samuel said to Saul, “I am the one the Lord sent to anoint you king over his people Israel; so listen now to the message from the Lord. 2This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. 3Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’ ”

4So Saul summoned the men and mustered them at Telaim—two hundred thousand foot soldiers and ten thousand from Judah. 5Saul went to the city of Amalek and set an ambush in the ravine. 6Then he said to the Kenites, “Go away, leave the Amalekites so that I do not destroy you along with them; for you showed kindness to all the Israelites when they came up out of Egypt.” So the Kenites moved away from the Amalekites.

7Then Saul attacked the Amalekites all the way from Havilah to Shur, near the eastern border of Egypt. 8He took Agag king of the Amalekites alive, and all his people he totally destroyed with the sword. 9But Saul and the army spared Agag and the best of the sheep and cattle, the fat calvesb and lambs—everything that was good. These they were unwilling to destroy completely, but everything that was despised and weak they totally destroyed.

10Then the word of the Lord came to Samuel: 11“I regret that I have made Saul king, because he has turned away from me and has not carried out my instructions.” Samuel was angry, and he cried out to the Lord all that night.

12Early in the morning Samuel got up and went to meet Saul, but he was told, “Saul has gone to Carmel. There he has set up a monument in his own honor and has turned and gone on down to Gilgal.”

13When Samuel reached him, Saul said, “The Lord bless you! I have carried out the Lord’s instructions.”

14But Samuel said, “What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears? What is this lowing of cattle that I hear?”

15Saul answered, “The soldiers brought them from the Amalekites; they spared the best of the sheep and cattle to sacrifice to the Lord your God, but we totally destroyed the rest.”

16“Enough!” Samuel said to Saul. “Let me tell you what the Lord said to me last night.”

“Tell me,” Saul replied.

17Samuel said, “Although you were once small in your own eyes, did you not become the head of the tribes of Israel? The Lord anointed you king over Israel. 18And he sent you on a mission, saying, ‘Go and completely destroy those wicked people, the Amalekites; wage war against them until you have wiped them out.’ 19Why did you not obey the Lord? Why did you pounce on the plunder and do evil in the eyes of the Lord?”

20“But I did obey the Lord,” Saul said. “I went on the mission the Lord assigned me. I completely destroyed the Amalekites and brought back Agag their king. 21The soldiers took sheep and cattle from the plunder, the best of what was devoted to God, in order to sacrifice them to the Lord your God at Gilgal.”

22But Samuel replied:

“Does the Lord delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices

as much as in obeying the Lord?

To obey is better than sacrifice,

and to heed is better than the fat of rams.

23For rebellion is like the sin of divination,

and arrogance like the evil of idolatry.

Because you have rejected the word of the Lord,

he has rejected you as king.”

24Then Saul said to Samuel, “I have sinned. I violated the Lord’s command and your instructions. I was afraid of the men and so I gave in to them. 25Now I beg you, forgive my sin and come back with me, so that I may worship the Lord.”

26But Samuel said to him, “I will not go back with you. You have rejected the word of the Lord, and the Lord has rejected you as king over Israel!”

Last edited:
"The Impact of the Conflict
on Children

129 Israeli children and 1,523 Palestinian children
have been killed since September 29, 2000."

Palestinian and Israeli Children Killed

More will die unless they stop firing daily at Israel..............

They murdered 3 teens, and will pay a price for it...............

Tell them to stop waging terrorism against Israel and the world...........Israel has taken and given back land many times only to be fired on again.............

Those who complain about Israel should understand that the IDF could easily take the entire area any time they damn well please and send all of these people out of the area, but they don't.

Israel has a right to exist........The animals who refuse to accept them are the disease, not Israel.
Israel has no right to exist as a Jewish state.
If Hamas murdered those teens, it's blowback from Israel's actions in the '70s and '80s

"

Actually Jewish Terrorism begain the the late 20's . Menachem Begin and the Stern Gang began terrorizing, murdering, maiming Palestrinian Arabs back the,

Read the History written by a "self-hating Jew" .

Norman Finkelstein: Introduction to the Israel-Palestine Conflict

These people are rabid animals....Their BS is why this War is endless.

Listen fucktard. what is the basis for your bravado?

Gazillions dollars wasted in AfPak and Iraq , for what? AQ and the Taliban are stronger that ever. The ONLY thing you fuckers are doing is UNITING the Muslims into a common cause. That would nor be a bad idea if the United States was not in the middle of it.

These people are rabid animals....Their BS is why this War is endless.

Listen fucktard. what is the basis for your bravado?

Gazillions dollars wasted in AfPak and Iraq , for what? AQ and the Taliban are stronger that ever. The ONLY thing you fuckers are doing is UNITING the Muslims into a common cause. That would nor be a bad idea if the United States was not in the middle of it.

With your quotes I'm done with you. Talk to yourself from now on.

Well whatever religious slaughter that happens certainly sounds like the Jewish God. I've read his book, He bathes in the blood of innocents.

A simple request...
Some quotes please.
And please include the 3 verses preceding and following the selected verse(s).
The Lord Rejects Saul as King

1Samuel said to Saul, “I am the one the Lord sent to anoint you king over his people Israel; so listen now to the message from the Lord. 2This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. 3Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’ ”

4So Saul summoned the men and mustered them at Telaim—two hundred thousand foot soldiers and ten thousand from Judah. 5Saul went to the city of Amalek and set an ambush in the ravine. 6Then he said to the Kenites, “Go away, leave the Amalekites so that I do not destroy you along with them; for you showed kindness to all the Israelites when they came up out of Egypt.” So the Kenites moved away from the Amalekites.

7Then Saul attacked the Amalekites all the way from Havilah to Shur, near the eastern border of Egypt. 8He took Agag king of the Amalekites alive, and all his people he totally destroyed with the sword. 9But Saul and the army spared Agag and the best of the sheep and cattle, the fat calvesb and lambs—everything that was good. These they were unwilling to destroy completely, but everything that was despised and weak they totally destroyed.

10Then the word of the Lord came to Samuel: 11“I regret that I have made Saul king, because he has turned away from me and has not carried out my instructions.” Samuel was angry, and he cried out to the Lord all that night.

12Early in the morning Samuel got up and went to meet Saul, but he was told, “Saul has gone to Carmel. There he has set up a monument in his own honor and has turned and gone on down to Gilgal.”

13When Samuel reached him, Saul said, “The Lord bless you! I have carried out the Lord’s instructions.”

14But Samuel said, “What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears? What is this lowing of cattle that I hear?”

15Saul answered, “The soldiers brought them from the Amalekites; they spared the best of the sheep and cattle to sacrifice to the Lord your God, but we totally destroyed the rest.”

16“Enough!” Samuel said to Saul. “Let me tell you what the Lord said to me last night.”

“Tell me,” Saul replied.

17Samuel said, “Although you were once small in your own eyes, did you not become the head of the tribes of Israel? The Lord anointed you king over Israel. 18And he sent you on a mission, saying, ‘Go and completely destroy those wicked people, the Amalekites; wage war against them until you have wiped them out.’ 19Why did you not obey the Lord? Why did you pounce on the plunder and do evil in the eyes of the Lord?”

20“But I did obey the Lord,” Saul said. “I went on the mission the Lord assigned me. I completely destroyed the Amalekites and brought back Agag their king. 21The soldiers took sheep and cattle from the plunder, the best of what was devoted to God, in order to sacrifice them to the Lord your God at Gilgal.”

22But Samuel replied:

“Does the Lord delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices

as much as in obeying the Lord?

To obey is better than sacrifice,

and to heed is better than the fat of rams.

23For rebellion is like the sin of divination,

and arrogance like the evil of idolatry.

Because you have rejected the word of the Lord,

he has rejected you as king.”

24Then Saul said to Samuel, “I have sinned. I violated the Lord’s command and your instructions. I was afraid of the men and so I gave in to them. 25Now I beg you, forgive my sin and come back with me, so that I may worship the Lord.”

26But Samuel said to him, “I will not go back with you. You have rejected the word of the Lord, and the Lord has rejected you as king over Israel!”

Excellent! Thank you for your response.
Now go back to the verses surrounding Exodus 17:8 The Amalekites came and attacked the Israelites at Rephidim. and tell me EXACTLY why God wanted to annihilate Amalek.

Well we know that Obama will not do anything but point fingers.

Obama will do his best to kick this can down the road.

what should he do, start another unnecessary war?

Ms Jilliam, the Jewish Princess.......

......how much do you want to bet that if Iran and Hezbollah came to defend Hamas that Obama would have no problem whatsoever starting another UNnecessary war?!?!??!?!?!?!?

Now go back to the verses surrounding Exodus 17:8 The Amalekites came and attacked the Israelites at Rephidim. and tell me EXACTLY why God wanted to annihilate Amalek.
I couldn't care less as to why since my point stands, that the Jewish God, a tribal god, bathes in the blood of innocents, who he orders to be slaughtered.

The Amalekites Defeated

8The Amalekites came and attacked the Israelites at Rephidim. 9Moses said to Joshua, “Choose some of our men and go out to fight the Amalekites. Tomorrow I will stand on top of the hill with the staff of God in my hands.”

10So Joshua fought the Amalekites as Moses had ordered, and Moses, Aaron and Hur went to the top of the hill. 11As long as Moses held up his hands, the Israelites were winning, but whenever he lowered his hands, the Amalekites were winning. 12When Moses’ hands grew tired, they took a stone and put it under him and he sat on it. Aaron and Hur held his hands up—one on one side, one on the other—so that his hands remained steady till sunset. 13So Joshua overcame the Amalekite army with the sword.

14Then the Lord said to Moses, “Write this on a scroll as something to be remembered and make sure that Joshua hears it, because I will completely blot out the name of Amalek from under heaven.”

15Moses built an altar and called it The Lord is my Banner. 16He said, “Because hands were lifted up against the throne of the Lord,d the Lord will be at war against the Amalekites from generation to generation.”

Last edited:
Perhaps a wholesale slaughter is in order...like what we should be doing to ISIS...

The Nazis of the Middle East, bombs will fall, as usual...

which is exactly what "palestinian" terrorists keep doing.

then they whine that israel returns fire. *Shrug*

which has nothing to do with the terrorist scum killing three innocent young men.

i hope israel takes 300 palestinians and holds them until the scum who killed the israeli boys are turned over for prosecution.

Amazing how fast the "liberals" on this board are willing to disregard due process of law when the zionuts are involved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Israel/Palestinian endless, bottomless hatred is none of our business! What the U.S. needs to do it terminate all diplomatic relations with Israel and advise all American Jews who can't deal with that to emigrate to Israel and take up arms.

Again -- what is going on in Israel is none of our business! We have enough problems of our own.

What we are engaged in now in the Middle East is in natural fact an extension of The Crusades and it must stop! We need to withdraw from the Middle East, leave those people alone and allow them to go on wiping each other out as they have done throughout history.

The Stolen land is a Lie............Jews were there, Period............They have a right to be there and the Nation is not going away.

Yet we have those who distort history and seek the destruction of Israel.

They can all kiss my butt.

Yo Retard, if that is true, WHY do you fuckers believe that the Balfour Declaration is so important?

I couldn't care less as to why since my point stands, that the Jewish God, a tribal god, bathes in the blood of innocents, who he orders to be slaughtered.

The Amalekites Defeated

8The Amalekites came and attacked the Israelites at Rephidim. 9Moses said to Joshua, “Choose some of our men and go out to fight the Amalekites. Tomorrow I will stand on top of the hill with the staff of God in my hands.”

10So Joshua fought the Amalekites as Moses had ordered, and Moses, Aaron and Hur went to the top of the hill. 11As long as Moses held up his hands, the Israelites were winning, but whenever he lowered his hands, the Amalekites were winning. 12When Moses’ hands grew tired, they took a stone and put it under him and he sat on it. Aaron and Hur held his hands up—one on one side, one on the other—so that his hands remained steady till sunset. 13So Joshua overcame the Amalekite army with the sword.

14Then the Lord said to Moses, “Write this on a scroll as something to be remembered and make sure that Joshua hears it, because I will completely blot out the name of Amalek from under heaven.”

15Moses built an altar and called it The Lord is my Banner. 16He said, “Because hands were lifted up against the throne of the Lord,d the Lord will be at war against the Amalekites from generation to generation.”

Read it again and Deuteronomy 25:17 Remember what the Amalekites did to you along the way when you came out of Egypt.
and tell me what the nation of Amalek did that called for it's annihilation.
And please keep in mind that God did NOT call for the annihilation of ANY OTHER NATION.

I will not insult you as I think you're a rather intelligent person and I generally agree with your insights concerning politics and economics.

Bottom line.

The IDF is about to bust their asses for those 3 teens.........

And their isn't a damn thing the anti-Jew posters can do about it.

The IDF is about to blow shit up in revenge. It's what Nazi Jews do. Considering that they had no problem killing their own children, to encourage Jews to move to Israel, why would they be bothered killing those of the Palestinians? Answer, they aren't...

yes, jews should never defend themselves from terrorists, right?

The problem Ms Goldstein is that in PALESTINE the Zionuts are the terrorists.

This Israel/Palestinian endless, bottomless hatred is none of our business! What the U.S. needs to do it terminate all diplomatic relations with Israel and advise all American Jews who can't deal with that to emigrate to Israel and take up arms.

Again -- what is going on in Israel is none of our business! We have enough problems of our own.

What we are engaged in now in the Middle East is in natural fact an extension of The Crusades and it must stop! We need to withdraw from the Middle East, leave those people alone and allow them to go on wiping each other out as they have done throughout history.

I agree with you.
Israel is already intertwined economically with the entire world and there are more than enough enormously wealthy Jews who give generously to Israel.
Of course this means Israel will be free to clear out the troublemakers.

Is that a demonstration of what will happen to TelAviv when Iran drops a "rustic" Atomic bomb in that "hood?

You are insane. Are you now glorifying a Nuclear Weapon on Israel.....................

That would be the end of the whole dang region.

You are one sick individual.

Yo Dingle Berry,

Why is it that you have no problem glorifying the bombardment of the West Bank?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

The Amalekites Defeated

Read it again and Deuteronomy 25:17 Remember what the Amalekites did to you along the way when you came out of Egypt.
and tell me what the nation of Amalek did that called for it's annihilation.
And please keep in mind that God did NOT call for the annihilation of ANY OTHER NATION.

I will not insult you as I think you're a rather intelligent person and I generally agree with your insights concerning politics and economics.
I care not whether the God of Creation called for the slaughter of one, or ten, or a thousand nations, he called for the the slaughter of innocents.

Deuteronomy 25

5If brothers are living together and one of them dies without a son, his widow must not marry outside the family. Her husband’s brother shall take her and marry her and fulfill the duty of a brother-in-law to her. 6The first son she bears shall carry on the name of the dead brother so that his name will not be blotted out from Israel.

7However, if a man does not want to marry his brother’s wife, she shall go to the elders at the town gate and say, “My husband’s brother refuses to carry on his brother’s name in Israel. He will not fulfill the duty of a brother-in-law to me.” 8Then the elders of his town shall summon him and talk to him. If he persists in saying, “I do not want to marry her,” 9his brother’s widow shall go up to him in the presence of the elders, take off one of his sandals, spit in his face and say, “This is what is done to the man who will not build up his brother’s family line.” 10That man’s line shall be known in Israel as The Family of the Unsandaled.

11If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, 12you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

13Do not have two differing weights in your bag—one heavy, one light. 14Do not have two differing measures in your house—one large, one small. 15You must have accurate and honest weights and measures, so that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you. 16For the Lord your God detests anyone who does these things, anyone who deals dishonestly.

17Remember what the Amalekites did to you along the way when you came out of Egypt. 18When you were weary and worn out, they met you on your journey and attacked all who were lagging behind; they had no fear of God. 19When the Lord your God gives you rest from all the enemies around you in the land he is giving you to possess as an inheritance, you shall blot out the name of Amalek from under heaven. Do not forget!

Pray to this tribal god if you wish, but his hands are covered in the blood of the babes he had slaughtered in his name...

Last edited:
If Obama and Holder had any balls they would peruse these boards and start charging people whose loyalty lies with a foreign country than to their own with treason. Execute them.

That is NOT they way it works, well, at least not yet.

Those of us who support Justice , America Firsters will be accused of raping 10 year old girls and/or of being an AQ cell, or similar character assassination.

Forum List

Back