Letitia James fraud case victory in question?

False. They would ask questions brought up by the appealing party.

Noticing a pattern?

Not really:

The hearing got off to a rough start for the state’s lawyer, Judith Vale (starting at about 34:00 in the video posted by the court). Before she could say much at all, one of the judges jumped in to ask whether there had ever been a case where the attorney general sued under the state executive law

Looks like the judge interrupted her with some questions of his own…so it wasn’t answering a question from an appealing party

*except for when you did, and when I quoted you, and when I argued and presented factual information to show you did.
Yep, and you failed to answer my question, typical of you. Back to your old ways of omitting parts of a post that are not convenient for you.

Not really:

Looks like the judge interrupted her with some questions of his own…so it wasn’t answering a question from an appealing party
I never said those were the only questions they would ask. You confused yourself again.

I said it in response to them asking questions asked by the appealing party.

Now, tell us what the answer to that question was.

Or does that undermine your half truth?

I never said those were the only questions they would ask. You confused yourself again.

I said it in response to them asking questions asked by the appealing party.

Now, tell us what the answer to that question was.

Or does that undermine your half truth?

I don’t know the answer to their question nor do I need to. All it shows is the justices may not be convinced by how this case was decided

I don’t know the answer to their question nor do I need to.
You might not need to, because your argument rests on half truths. And your real.need is to keep that argument on life support. Not to understand this or know the full truth.

That's why you list the question, but not the answer.

Very simple.

You might not need to, because your argument rests on half truths. And your real.need is to keep that argument on life support. Not to understand this or know the full truth.

That's why you list the question, but not the answer.

Very simple.

I don’t need to because my point had nothing to do with what the answers to those questions are, my point is just that those questions are being asked.

So, I wouldn't interpret anything here as indicating that the conviction will be overturned.

No dispute of the evidence exists.

Trump's.large fine may be reduced.

So, I wouldn't interpret anything here as indicating that the conviction will be overturned.

No dispute of the evidence exists.

Trump's.large fine may be reduced.
The NYSC had nothing favorable to say about the ruling. I wouldn't interpret that as a guarantee that the ruling will stand.

Forum List

Back