Letitia James fraud case victory in question?

Haha well what I value my watch at likely isn’t the same as the NY AG, doesn’t mean I lied
If you say your watch is worth more because it’s a Rolex, and it’s a counterfeit, then you’re lying.

If you say your watch is worth more because it’s a Rolex, and it’s a counterfeit, then you’re lying.
Yes if I saw it’s a Rolex and it’s not, trump didn’t do that, that’s not what was claimed by the AG.

Wrong. The material lies about his properties were incuded in his illegal filings.

So if we are talking about his criminal case, then we are talking about these material lies.
What material lies??? And it wasn’t a criminal case but a civil case

Yes if I saw it’s a Rolex and it’s not, trump didn’t do that, that’s not what was claimed by the AG.
It’s equivalent. You even have an appraisal saying it’s a counterfeit Rolex but you didn’t tell the bank about it. After all, you “think” it’s real and the appraisal is just an opinion.

Trump lied about his properties to justify higher valuations.

It’s equivalent. You even have an appraisal saying it’s a counterfeit Rolex but you didn’t tell the bank about it. After all, you “think” it’s real and the appraisal is just an opinion.

Trump lied about his properties to justify higher valuations.
Trump never claimed nor did the govt claim in their case, that he had anything counterfit

What did he lie about his property???

Trump never claimed nor did the govt claim in their case, that he had anything counterfit

What did he lie about his property???
The government said he lied about the qualities of his property.

He had many lies.

For example saying his penthouse was 30k square feet when it was about a third that size.

How would you know, since the banks Trump defrauded were defrauded without their knowledge?

A very odd thing to say, on your part.
The bank in question admitted, in court, that they weren't defrauded. In fact, they made money off the deal and look forward to doing business with Trump again

The bank in question admitted, in court, that they weren't defrauded. I
Lie.

One guy from deustche bank merely said they would conduct business with trump again.

Which was hilarious, since Deutsch Bank had already very explicitly and publicly stated they would not do business with Trump again.

Poor guy got paid by team trump to embarrass himself under oath.

Forum List

Back