Let's Blow Up A Character Attack On Harris

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a woman that has won elections. Primary elections. General elections. She had a job when she met Brown.

Harris dated Brown in the mid-1990s, but Brown had been estranged from his wife since 1981. Brown did appoint Harris to two political posts in 1994 while he served as Speaker of the California Assembly, but that was years before Harris won her first election in 2003. She was already working as an assistant district attorney in Alameda County when she took on the appointments.

So as we are shown here, Harris was an Asst. DA for Alameda County. So she had the qualifications. What qualifications did Trump have when he decided to get into poitics? A businsess handed to him by his daddy and 6 bankruptcies.

You will cry so hard that your tiny little body will shake itself into convulsions.

It takes stunning gall for Trump World to attack the character of Kamala Harris, but no one has ever said these brainless parrots had any self-awareness.

So the earliest attack on Harris's character is that she dated a married man way back in the early 90s.

Trumpers have been copying and pasting some really disgusting cartoons on this forum connected to that. And because they have zero self-awareness, they probably will post them in this topic. That's just how these sick bastards roll.

But here's the thing: Donald Trump was still married to Marla Maples when he started "dating" Melania.

D'oh!

No, nobody cares who Harris dated in her 20’s, it’s that those encounters paved her way into politics that’s the issue.

She had an affair? Meh, welcome to politics. She was using sex to gain traction in her career? Ok, that’s not right.

He was accused by a woman he would obviously never persue, too ugly, and was found not guilty.
That entire case with the woman declaring 30 years later, and with no evidence, that Trump assaulted her in the fitting room is so obviously a lie that it strains common sense.

If I was in a dressing room at MACYs and a man followed me in, I’d scream my head off. People would be there within seconds. Her entire story is made up.

No, nobody cares who Harris dated in her 20’s, it’s that those encounters paved her way into politics that’s the issue.

She had an affair? Meh, welcome to politics. She was using sex to gain traction in her career? Ok, that’s not right.
But you have no problem with all of Trump’s affairs

Hypocrite much?

She needed his endorsement just like ever other democrat in CA. She sucked it out him.
I guess Nancy Pelosi and Diane Feinstein sucked the endorsement out of Brown too.

"It's never been a secret Harris dated Brown in the mid-1990s, although it may not be well known outside political circles in California. Brown addressed their past relationship in a terse piece published by the San Francisco Chronicle on Jan. 26, 2019, a day before Harris officially launched her presidential campaign:"

Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago. Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker.
And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco. I have also helped the careers of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Gov. Gavin Newsom, Sen. Dianne Feinstein and a host of other politicians.

That entire case with the woman declaring 30 years later, and with no evidence, that Trump assaulted her in the fitting room is so obviously a lie that it strains common sense.

If I was in a dressing room at MACYs and a man followed me in, I’d scream my head off. People would be there within seconds. Her entire story is made up.
Tell it to the jury ya stupid bitch

There was evidence and that is why Trump was determined by the judge to be liabe for rape and guilty of defamation. The story wasn't made up, and 25 other women have imilar stories.

It takes stunning gall for Trump World to attack the character of Kamala Harris, but no one has ever said these brainless parrots had any self-awareness.

So the earliest attack on Harris's character is that she dated a married man way back in the early 90s.

Trumpers have been copying and pasting some really disgusting cartoons on this forum connected to that. And because they have zero self-awareness, they probably will post them in this topic. That's just how these sick bastards roll.

But here's the thing: Donald Trump was still married to Marla Maples when he started "dating" Melania.

D'oh!

Blow and Kamala in the same thread? Of course.

There was evidence and that is why Trump was determined by the judge to be liabe for rape and guilty of defamation. The story wasn't made up, and 25 other women have imilar stories.
There was absolutely no evidence. Only her say-so. She didn’t even file a police report, or report it at all. Just another libtard attempt at lawfare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back