Letting Joe Biden Stay as President is an Insult to the American People

Letting a felon run for president is ok but letting Biden stay in office is wrong?
Yes, at least until the "felon" has exhausted his appeal rights. Actually, I don't know that the Constitution prevents a "felon" from running for president. But I do know that the 25th Amendment provides for the removal of a President who is unable to perform his duties.

Supporting trump's candidacy for prez is an insult to common decency and the majority of the American people.

• Fake News
Reactions: DBA
crying-tissue.gif
Hunter and Jill did
But Hunter and the big guy were so fucking corrupt....I'm sure the Obama said listen up crackhead and whore
We're posting his stepping down letter on Twitter ...to bad

You fly a plane, you don't drive it. Maybe that is Joe's problem.

More like a quackass.

Which strangely enough, he never announces nor discusses or shares before the American people.

A figurehead from the start. Real presidents don't have to ask for permission to speak, say they will get in trouble for speaking, or have their mic cut off, nor do their wives show up to run cabinet meetings while he just sits there.

SHOW ME PROOF OF THAT. Do you have video of him getting lost, confused, forgetful or falling down? Joe does all that yet you think him perfectly sound.

Yeah, who would want to have safety, security, low crime, low inflation, affordable energy and world peace again.

Yep. Far better to have the guy who thinks we need tampon dispensers on boy's bathrooms.

President Joe Biden addressed the United Nations for the final time Tuesday

You're not going to hear all the good things Biden is doing on the sites/channels you go to.

President Joe Biden says he’s “determined to get as much done” as he possibly can in his final six months in the White House

Biden hopes to keep the spigot flowing with hundreds of billions of dollars in federal funding from a series of major legislative wins early in his term — signature policy victories that could be undone should Republican Donald Trump return to the White House.

Biden also will press to quickly fill federal judiciary vacancies — currently there are 48 openings — and make other federal agency appointments, but he will undoubtedly face pushback from Senate Republicans who want to keep Biden from notching any end-of-term wins.

He listed lowering housing and health care costs, implementing the administration’s key legislative achievements, and safeguarding democracy as among Biden’s top priorities for the final months of the administration.

The Democrat Party has shown utter contempt for the American people by refusing to allow a mentally handicapped President to be removed from office. Joe Biden has already been judged incompetent to stand trial, and his subsequent actions have confirmed that he is unable to perform his official duties. They have made a mockery of the Presidency by allowing it to effectively stay vacant for over two years while the country has been embroiled in military conflicts abroad and an unlawful invasion of foreign nationals at home.

For God's sake, are we going to throw our nation's fate to the winds until next January? Do any of you think that no major decisions will need to be made until then? Do you think that unelected and unaccountable people should be running our government? Isn't that a real attack on democracy?
As an Anarchist, I believe our country would do much better, with less leadership.
We have a president named Joe Biden. I assume that he let's himself be president. I would if I was him.

The Democrat Party has shown utter contempt for the American people by refusing to allow a mentally handicapped President to be removed from office. Joe Biden has already been judged incompetent to stand trial, and his subsequent actions have confirmed that he is unable to perform his official duties. They have made a mockery of the Presidency by allowing it to effectively stay vacant for over two years while the country has been embroiled in military conflicts abroad and an unlawful invasion of foreign nationals at home.

For God's sake, are we going to throw our nation's fate to the winds until next January? Do any of you think that no major decisions will need to be made until then? Do you think that unelected and unaccountable people should be running our government? Isn't that a real attack on democracy?
They don't risk seating the radical leftist. They don't trust her nor the state of circumstances that may come.

Joe Biden in his worst day is 1000 times better than the inept convicted rapist, criminal and traitor donald j thug
1727211458795.png

I love Republicans. Most of my bosses are Republicans. Most of my rich friends are Republicans. That's why it's funny when Republicans here say Democrats are the party for the rich. Certainly not my rich friends. They're all Republicans.

I just don't love Republican policies. Their policies have made the rich richer and the middle class poorer. I just want the right to form a union and insist on having a seat at the table. In the last 40 years labor lost it's seat at the table and all the raises have gone to the rich.

Let me show you America and you tell me where you fall

From 2019 to 2022, the median net worth of American families jumped 37% to $192,900, after adjusting for inflation. It’s the largest increase ever recorded by the federal Survey of Consumer Finances, released last fall. Surging home values and rising stock ownership fed the surge.

Sometime around age 50, the average American can now expect a household net worth exceeding $1 million.

Mostly based on home values, and that property is not portable property. Get it?

It is an insult for sure but it's more than that. The democrat party (and their minions in the media) indicated to the American people that political power is more important than the future of the freaking Country and the world for that matter under a mentally impaired president while the most powerful country in the world might be headed by a phantom unelected liberal cabal.

Jeezus - you dingbats elect a geriatric nutcase and then have the audacity to whine about Biden? At least Biden knows who won the 2020 election, Trump doesn't even know that or how to pronounce "Yosemite".

Who really cares if anyone can pronounce it. Yosemite is one of our most magnificent National Parks but it is the ghetto of National Parks due to overpopulation.

Forum List

Back