Levin: Let The Whole Damn Thing Collapse

Grover Glenn Norquist (born October 19, 1956) is president of taxpayer advocacy group Americans for Tax Reform. Norquist is a member of the board of directors of the National Rifle Association[8], the American Conservative Union,[9] as well as the Advisory Council of GOProud[10], in addition to being the co-founder of the Islamic Free Market Institute.[11]

He IS the right wing you support

Once again, TM displays a congenital inability to grok sarcasm.

And boody refuses to address the facts given

When you provide an actual fact and explain its relevance to the discussion in an accurate fashion in your own words without spewing expletives, I might consider addressing it.

I, however, harbor no illusion that you have the ability to accomplish this feat.

Well maybe Obama's plan all along was to collapse the system, maybe he remembered the whole part of 'our financial institutions are strong' in Bush's 9/11 speech. :lol:

If it wasn't then he lost his head the moment he passed the bailout and spent trillions extra on top of it, as if anything is going to collapse the system the government debt that is accumulating will do it. :eusa_eh:

When you provide an actual fact and explain its relevance to the discussion in an accurate fashion in your own words without spewing expletives, I might consider addressing it.

I, however, harbor no illusion that you have the ability to accomplish this feat.

So know you are going to claim Norquist never said that?

Why does that matter , he is a leader on the right.

Just because he never ran for anything does not make him not a leader

So know you are going to claim Norquist never said that?

No. That is not what I said at all, you sad sack of superciliousness.

Grover Glenn Norquist (born October 19, 1956) is president of taxpayer advocacy group Americans for Tax Reform. Norquist is a member of the board of directors of the National Rifle Association[8], the American Conservative Union,[9] as well as the Advisory Council of GOProud[10], in addition to being the co-founder of the Islamic Free Market Institute.[11]

So what do you think of other leaders in your party who never held office?

Forum List

Back